JP "officially" starting

Lori

Sweet! Now I can wear my J.P. jersey to san diego and not feel like a tool!

(I can't stand people that wear jersey's of players not playing, especially ones that aren't on the team anymore!) ex. bledsoe.

506624[/snapback]

So I should never wear my Kelly jersey? Yeah, right, okay. I'll be sure to pack that one away.

buffalobills.com pro shop: Kelly Holcomb jersey

And you probably thought you were just being funny.......

:lol:

506688[/snapback]

Well I figured there probably actually WAS a KH jersey...but was also positive (or pretty damn close) that LA didn't have it. But thanks for the link...now I know where to go to order mine.

And, Lo, as you should know by now I ALWAYS think I'm being funny. I KILL me! Really, I crack myself up.

Holcomb not practicing.

Per V-Coach, for those of you who absolutely, positively needed to know...

:lol:

506617[/snapback]

Great, because I would have polled the board to see if someone could come up with another lunatic coach who started a QB a week after suffering anything but a

mild concussion the week before(Jim Kelly as the QB doesn't count because he coached himself).

Wait a minute, I am pissed that he did not announce on game day. Tipping his hat two days in advance to Wade ?  :lol:

506818[/snapback]

I think he should've waited until after the game, actually.

Finally, Mularkey understands that fans have a divine right to team information and strategy.  I'm just insulted Mularkey didn't personally call me.

506647[/snapback]

When I talked to him he said you were next on the list, but the battery in his cell phone was almost dead.

So much for that competitive advantage :lol:

507008[/snapback]

Because the fake QB sneak double end-around tackle eligible reverse halfback flea-flicker option Chinese !@#$ing fire drill pass to Sam Adams for no gain is a lot more effective when the opponent doesn't know which QB to prepare for. :(

You want a competitive advantage? Annouce "Tom Clements is considering calling a running play on a short-yardage down this Sunday", and watch the other teams panic. "Oh, sh--! We've only prepared against the fake QB sneak double end-around tackle eligible reverse halfback flea-flicker option Chinese !@#$ing fire drill pass to Sam Adams! Do we even have film on that?"

You want a competitive advantage?  Annouce "Tom Clements is considering calling a running play on a short-yardage down this Sunday", and watch the other teams panic.  "Oh, sh--!  We've only prepared against the fake QB sneak double end-around tackle eligible reverse halfback flea-flicker option Chinese !@#$ing fire drill pass to Sam Adams!  Do we even have film on that?"

507015[/snapback]

Brilliant!