Boy, all you guys were right about Cuse Hoops....

The Poojer

yeah i know but after they struggled mightily against the Big Red, people had them buried as poseurs and hacks! I don't care if it is st. marys school for the blind, bobby knight teams do not usually get whooped that bad, say what you want about him, he usually has his kids ready to play

Probably a bit early to celebrate but last night was a nice showing.

506439[/snapback]

Great game. It got off to a pretty slow start for the 'Cuse but once they found their rythmn Tech didn't have a chance.

Everyone likes to talk about Devendorf and rightfully so cuz he's so talented, but Onuaku is the freshman that interests me the most. Absolutley tears it up everytime he's out on the floor.

yeah i know but after they struggled mightily against the Big Red, people had them buried as poseurs and hacks!  I don't care if it is st. marys school for the blind, bobby knight teams do not usually get whooped that bad, say what you want about him, he usually has his kids ready to play

506441[/snapback]

As I pointed out...the Cornell game said more about the Big Red then it did about the 'Cuse.

Loved burying Bobby Knight last night.

I picked up a copy of this weeks Sports Illustrated (the NCAA Hoops Preview) and was stunned to see they had SU ranked at #29.

They will most certainly finish in the top 20.

I don't expect them to win a National Championship, but this team is going to be more physical than any team Boehiem has had since Andre Hawkins banged around in the low post.

True Dat!

I picked up a copy of this weeks Sports Illustrated (the NCAA Hoops Preview) and was stunned to see they had SU ranked at #29.

They will most certainly finish in the top 20.

I don't expect them to win a National Championship, but this team is going to be more physical than any team Boehiem has had since Andre Hawkins banged around in the low post.

506520[/snapback]

Good to see Syracuse showed up tonight. Surprise, surprise ... they actually play a decent team and get beat. The Orange lost to the Gators. Good luck on your crappy year. Go back to playing Albany, Binghamton, Towson St., and whatever crappy teams you schedule. LET'S GO GATORS.

Syracuse is so bad I think the St. Bonaveture Bonnies could beat them.

LET'S GO BONNIES, LET'S GO BONNIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Syracuse dodged them while they were good then refused to come to the Reilly Center to play them. Syracuse is nothing but a bunch of COWARDS.

Good to see Syracuse showed up tonight.  Surprise, surprise ... they actually play a decent team and get beat.  The Orange lost to the Gators.  Good luck on your crappy year.  Go back to playing Albany, Binghamton, Towson St., and whatever crappy teams you schedule.  LET'S GO GATORS.

Syracuse dodged them while they were good then refused to come to the Reilly Center to play them.  Syracuse is nothing but a bunch of COWARDS.

507053[/snapback]

Wow are you bitter. Or a dumbass. Can't really decide which one you are more of. I'll play conservative and go with dumbass.

Good to see Syracuse showed up tonight.  Surprise, surprise ... they actually play a decent team and get beat.  The Orange lost to the Gators.  Good luck on your crappy year.  Go back to playing Albany, Binghamton, Towson St., and whatever crappy teams you schedule.  LET'S GO GATORS.

Syracuse dodged them while they were good then refused to come to the Reilly Center to play them.  Syracuse is nothing but a bunch of COWARDS.

507053[/snapback]

Looks like mommy needs to up your ritalin dosage...

Hes a gator fan, which is a dead giveaway for "dumbass"...

507101[/snapback]

Answer: Alabama St, UCF, Bethune-Cookman, Jacksonville, Forida A&M, Morgan St, and Savannah St. have this in common.

Question: What is Forida's non-conference schedule?

Maybe they're afraid of St. Bonaventure too :lol:

Answer: Alabama St, UCF, Bethune-Cookman, Jacksonville, Forida A&M, Morgan St, and Savannah St. have this in common.

Question: What is Forida's non-conference schedule?

Maybe they're afraid of St. Bonaventure too  :lol:

507230[/snapback]

Sure thats not UF's non-conference football schedule for the next few years as well?

507053[/snapback]

Did Jim Boeheim pee in your cornflakes or what? I'd like to see a rematch and hopefully they could see them in the tourney this year. Cuse is only going to get better this year and by all acounts Fla is a one man Tarean Green team. I actually liked the gators but people like you are making me rethink my stance. :w00t: