LAMP - Pray for my friend.....

So tonight we have one of our annual parties with two sororities and another fraternity ( a 4-way), at a great place a little ways out of town called granfathers barn. It's literally a barn that some family turned into a bar for situations just like this. Anyways, my roomate from 2 yrs ago who is in my frat and is a good friend if mine was there as expected. He was pretty drunk but nothing out of the ordinary. When we got back to Oxford after the party we all kinda split up and went to different bars. Well I just got a call about half hour ago that said my buddy fell down the stairs at the bar he was at and had to be medi-vaced out of Oxford to Dayton, Oh. The last I heard, he was in critical condition at a hospital there. None of us can get there because we have all been drinking. If you read this, please keep my good friend in your prayers as I'm freaking out right now and don't know what else to do. He's a great kid and I don't know what I'll do if anything bad happens......

Sorry to here about that. Many prayers. I'm reminded of that terrible fire up that way, a while back.

Yep that was a horrible tragedy. I have a friend on the club rugby team that knew the guy that got killed in that fire. Bad stuff. Well, I got an update on my buddy a little bit ago. He had emergency neural surgery to relieve pressure that was building up because of bleeding between his brain and the first outer layer. The surgery went well and his condition was upgraded to stable. He developed some pnemonia because he vomited and must have swallowed some into his lungs, but its under control I guess. At this point, its kinda just a waiting game as he'll be out for quite a while. Things are looking better but its still pretty scary.

Yep that was a horrible tragedy. I have a friend on the club rugby team that knew the guy that got killed in that fire. Bad stuff. Well, I got an update on my buddy a little bit ago. He had emergency neural surgery to relieve pressure that was building up because of bleeding between his brain and the first outer layer. The surgery went well and his condition was upgraded to stable. He developed some pnemonia because he vomited and must have swallowed some into his lungs, but its under control I guess. At this point, its kinda just a waiting game as he'll be out for quite a while. Things are looking better but its still pretty scary.

506561[/snapback]

I'd guess that they have him in an induced coma, with that cranial pressure.