You know I'm not really a pessimist.

Dr. Fong

But this team sucks. The season is over. I'll begin looking forward to next year as long as Bledsoe isn't the QB next year. And it's not just his fault either. There don't seem to be ANY playmakers on this team. I thought we were supposed to have a good defense and they just let the Raiders off the hook from the 1.Damn I'm sick of this week after week. Cheering for ineffectualness.

But this team sucks.  The season is over.  I'll begin looking forward to next year as long as Bledsoe isn't the QB next year.  And it's not just his fault either.  There don't seem to be ANY playmakers on this team.  I thought we were supposed to have a good defense and they just let the Raiders off the hook from the 1.Damn I'm sick of this week after week.  Cheering for ineffectualness.

36841[/snapback]

that's ineffectiveness - if the team is going to suck, we'd better focus on grammar

that's ineffectiveness - if the team is going to suck, we'd better focus on grammar

36846[/snapback]

You know what I hate even more than watching this horse stevestojan? People that point out grammar mistakes on the internet. Sorry if I'm not using the King's English, but I am pissed off by what's going on on the screen and I have 15 mo. old watching duties at the same time.

You know what I hate even more than watching this horse stevestojan?  People that point out grammar mistakes on the internet.  Sorry if I'm not using the King's English, but I am pissed off by what's going on on the screen and I have 15 mo. old watching duties at the same time.

36860[/snapback]

fella - i am being sarcastic...

get some rst - it'll be a long afternoon