Back to the future...

Bflojohn

The season has produced some real pleasant suprises for me and I'd like some feedback on how "you " feel. With Takeo Spikes going down, we are finding out that Angelo Crowell is, in my opinion, VERY close to being an every down player. In my view, his play has not been a downgrade at all at that position. He has more than held his own! If anyone on this site looked at the possibility that Jason Peters would literally beat out Mike Williams at ORT by game eight, then you truly are a football genius! His accention to starter is a huge tribute to the athletic gifts he possesses and maybe, just maybe, hats off to the coaching staff for going out on a limb starting a fairly "green" player. He definately "took" to the coaching by Jim McNally to come this far. Finally, Eric King is making a mark by playing so much as the nickel back on obvious passing downs. Not too bad for a fifth round draft pick! <_<

I've also been impressed with King. He looks to be a player who will be around for a while. Also liking Crowell. He is improving by the week. Peters is very athletic and looks to be one of the tackles for the future. Mikey, well I guess you can't hit them all.