I'm really disappointed with the play calling

DreamOnDan

It may be because I have Willis as my RB in fantasy, but why the passing on 3rd and 2... and who the F is Shaud Williams going to run over? When MM puts Shaud in there it is obvious that we are passing, but my big thing is... Well is he a better blocker? My guess is no way. Is he a better reciever? My guess is no way. Does he leave the defense guessing what we are about to do? My guess is no way. Does he give Willis a breather? Yes. But does Willis need this breather? My guess is no way. Comon Mike, Use our "best back in the nfl." You know what makes me the sickest is... In the 1st 4 weeks, when JP was in there they threw the ball on 1st 2nd 3rd down all freakin game and what do you expect? He is a rookie. I can't even bear to watch the Bears. Its like they took what I thought was Buffalo Bills football and turned it into Chicago Bears football. But the thing is they don't have a Willis McGahee, an Eric Moulds or a Lee Evans. They win and win with nobody? You can't tell me that Orton is better than JP... or is he? Thomas Jones? comon defense! Oh man I could go on forever but I am the optimist and I do believe that we can pull out winning this division. But its not going to happen without McGahee getting 30-35 carries a game!

I do believe that we can pull out winning this division.  But its not going to happen without McGahee getting 30-35 carries a game!

506029[/snapback]

and the defense continuing to keep its promise to play dominating mistake free football.

I fully agree. Why can't we ever run the ball 5 plays in a row. If the run is working keep on calling it, if its not it means the defense is defensing it... time to pass. Stop the end arounds also. I'm not sure how they started thinking it was a good play, but I hate it and its not how buffalo plays football. trickery is not our way. bang the ball down the field and take an occasional long shot with your qb.

I fully agree. Why can't we ever run the ball 5 plays in a row. If the run is working keep on calling it, if its not it means the defense is defensing it... time to pass. Stop the end arounds also. I'm not sure how they started thinking it was a good play, but I hate it and its not how buffalo plays football. trickery is not our way. bang the ball down the field and take an occasional long shot with your qb.

506081[/snapback]

I said this last week during the game and I stand by it today...although I wouldn't use the plan THIS week.

I'd like to see the Bills run on EVERY down in the first half of a game. EVERY DAMN DOWN! 30 minutes and no passes. Let the other team think about THAT at halftime.

I'd like to see the Bills run on EVERY down in the first half of a game.  EVERY DAMN DOWN!  30 minutes and no passes.  Let the other team think about THAT at halftime.

506137[/snapback]

"OK, We're up 28-0 on Buffalo with 30 minutes to go. I think we can play EVEYONE today !" <_<

"OK, We're up 28-0 on Buffalo with 30 minutes to go. I think we can play EVEYONE today !"  <_<

506141[/snapback]

One might think that running might actually shorten the half (so to speak) and keep the ball away from the opponent...mighten one?

So, we MAY have 0...but, I'm thinking they won't have 28. That's what I'm thinking.

BTW...great new avatar, VannaVI!