Hey Everybody!

DreamOnDan

I know this probably has been beaten to death but what is the deal with Mike Williams and the O Line? I have been going to all the home games and man is this unit bad. Do you think that Big Mike is gonna be cut? My guess is yes... he makes so much loot and now he isn't even starting right? Jason Peters is something to look forward to but I don't see him as a RT. I'd put him in for Gandy before Williams, I just don't get it! Willis McGahee has been running up the backs of our line for too long... How's everybody's fantasy teams doing? Its funny to say but our best offensive lineman has been Trey Teague and all of us were calling for him to be cut this offseason, or restructured. I jsut don't like what I'm seeing out there. Bad chemistry or something. What do you all think?

I know this probably has been beaten to death but what is the deal with Mike Williams and the O Line?  I have been going to all the home games and man is this unit bad.  Do you think that Big Mike is gonna be cut?  My guess is yes... he makes so much loot and now he isn't even starting right?  Jason Peters is something to look forward to but I don't see him as a RT.  I'd put him in for Gandy before Williams,  I just don't get it!  Willis McGahee has been running up the backs of our line for too long...  How's everybody's fantasy teams doing?  Its funny to say but our best offensive lineman has been Trey Teague and all of us were calling for him to be cut this offseason, or restructured.  I jsut don't like what I'm seeing out there.  Bad chemistry or something.  What do you all think?

506014[/snapback]

If we cut him, do we have to pay cap penalties? This offseason the front office has no choice but to pursue 2 solid tackles.

I'm first in my fantasy pool thanks to Tom Brady, a late round pick in eli manning and burress, and Tomlinson

go bills