Bad grades? Here's your future

Fezmid

I'm sure someone will be offended by this, but it's clever (and the girl seems to be responding):

http://www.startribune.com/stories/484/5731692.html

CW

505960[/snapback]

Methinks this girl needs/is going to need a whole lot more hlp than that.

Methinks?

A nice, old English word. Shows you were ejakated.

<_<

506108[/snapback]

Well Thanks. I AM old and I speak English (well, 'merican English)...kinda.

That works for me, methinks.

I agree... shooting too quick... these people should be tortured to death.

506157[/snapback]

The kids will be put into a foster home and the criminals be put in jail, big punishment.. plz

there are some people who should be hung

When I was in West Palm, I believe the average income for a bum who got a good intersection (like Military and Okeechobee) would be about $200 a day. Mind you, that was a tough spot to get, and that money went to crack and whores, but to each their own.

506178[/snapback]

I saw a documentary that says that most panhandlers make about 250$ a day at busy corners!!! thats on a 5 day week about 100 000k / year

Someone needs to get these guys a good financial analyst

When I was in West Palm, I believe the average income for a bum who got a good intersection (like Military and Okeechobee) would be about $200 a day. Mind you, that was a tough spot to get, and that money went to crack and whores, but to each their own.

506178[/snapback]

Usually, if you have the crack you don't have to pay for the ho...at least that's what I've been told.

But cash has a way of slipping away...ask a bartender!

I saw a documentary that says that most panhandlers make about 250$ a day at busy corners!!! thats on a 5 day week about 100 000k / year

Someone needs to get these guys a good financial analyst

506180[/snapback]

One of the NY tabloids followed a panhandler in the city a couple years ago. This woman was setting herself up to look homeless and collecting hundreds each day. At the end of the day, she'd get up and take the train home.