Speaking of the Dolfelon game

dib

Are you going?

I am passing up the ACC Championship game so I can be there. Although it probably will not have as much relative importance (ACC Championship game v. NFL regular season game between two fairly mediocre teams), I have to go with my "first love" (i.e. the Bills).

Are you going?

I am passing up the ACC Championship game so I can be there.

If I can go with a bunch of Bills fans I'll go, otherwise- it's too much of a hassle. I priced tickets to the ACC championships: extreme nosebleeds- 90$ mid way down 300$. It's a shame that the fans cant go because the corporations are giving tickets to people that couldnt give a sh-- about the game (like the superbowl)

He is definitely having a party on Saturday night. I saw it advertised in travel packages but the location was not listed. e-mailing him will probably get you a response.

505931[/snapback]

I'll try 'Shooters' it was there once before.

Are you going?

If I can go with a bunch of Bills fans I'll go, otherwise- it's too much of a hassle. I priced tickets to the ACC championships: extreme nosebleeds- 90$ mid way down 300$. It's a shame that the fans cant go because the corporations are giving tickets to people that couldnt give a sh-- about the game (like the superbowl)

505930[/snapback]

As a Hurricane Club member, I am able to get sideline seats for $80. I am giving them to a friend of mine from Buffalo who is also a Bills and Canes fan and happens to live in Jax.

If I can get extra Bills/Dolphins tix, do you want me to let you know? I may be looking to take someone anyway, because the Bills fan with whom I usually go has to be out of town that weekend.

If I can get extra Bills/Dolphins tix, do you want me to let you know? I may be looking to take someone anyway, because the Bills fan with whom I usually go has to be out of town that weekend.

505937[/snapback]

Sideline seats for.......gulp....80$.

Keep me in mind for the tickets for the Bills game. I have to head out now, but I'll check back later

Are you going?

505930[/snapback]

But I assume you love getting the games on FREE TV. Wha ya think pays for that, advertisers(or the corporations you speak of).

But I assume you love getting the games on FREE TV. Wha ya think pays for that, advertisers(or the corporations you speak of).

505999[/snapback]

Well actually I have to PAY to see the Bills games, and as far as the advertisers 'paying' to broadcast the game I assure you they're not being altruistic- they have a laarge captive audience to sell their product to. That's wha I think.