What is Mularky talking about ? He is waiting

duey

What I don't like about this situation is the BS...  Coaches create QB controversies, not QBs....  right now, Mularkey is bordering on creating havoc by being wishy washy... 

505945[/snapback]

The QB controversy exists only on this board. If there was a true 'controversy', it would have shown itself someway in the words of the players which it has not. No one (even EM) has uttered a peep regarding how and when MM is making the QB decision. So where is the problem ? We are talking ourselves silly. <_<

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What I don't like about this situation is the BS...  Coaches create QB controversies, not QBs....  right now, Mularkey is bordering on creating havoc by being wishy washy...  you have a newfound fan favorite for a good 1 week performance by the person who is expected to be your future...  Who is the same player you benched after 3 weeks because he wasn't ready for this league and you thought you might still have a chance at the playoffs...

/end of rant  <_<

505945[/snapback]

The situation is not BS, if MM has pulled both KH and JP into his office and told him who his starter is going to be......He can be wishy-washy in the media as long as he has a good control of it with his players.

I have to admit that I'm getting a little tired of this Mularkey, too.....If you have to try and get some 'edge' on your opponent by not revealing who your starting QB is, then you must not be as good of a team as you think you are. Enough with the games and the circus ball offense. Put JP in there and turn the kid loose. Let him take his shots downfield like he did on Sunday....let him make his mistakes....and let's get on with it.

504807[/snapback]

<_< Let Mike play his games. I think he is a better head coach than the last two. If Holcumb. can't practise on Wed., he is not good enough to wait for a "game day decision".

GO BILLS!

GO LOSMAN!!

CRUSH THE CHARGERS!!! :w00t:0:):P