What is Mularky talking about ? He is waiting

duey

I think Jaws could be a good OC he seems to be able to disect the game well wonder why he is still working for ESPN however?

504991[/snapback]

Because it's a lot more money, and no snotty players, coaches, or fans to deal with.

Nice gig...seven figures for flapping your gums a couple hours a week, for 6 months or so. :)

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good god!  I would hope they pay him no more than mid-6 figures, if even. :)

505010[/snapback]

5 years or so ago, one of the local tv stations canned a part-time anchor. She sued them for sexual discrimination (despite the fact that their talking head staff then as now oozes estrogen), lost, but it came out in the paper that she got a quarter million a year for her 40 minutes or so per week air time.

And to call her as dumb as a box of rocks would be insulting to rocks. :)

Obviously JP is starting. How can he start the guy who has missed practice. This playing it cagy is as stupid as when Polian/Levy acted like they were in the CIA on every personnel decision. Remember when the Bills & Raiders were the only 2 teams not to announce their cuts. Thankfully, the NFL has stopped that kind of nonsense.

Are you kidding me Mularky ? If you start Holcomb you are the biggest !@#$  ever to be called a head coach. This is not even a decision to make. You start Losman without question?

I will lose boatloads of respect for MM if he starts Holcomb.

505096[/snapback]

As I have stated before, how can Mularkey pretend it's an open question when players miss three games for turf toe, for God's sake? If he started Holcomb and Kelly had another concussion, the Bills would probably be hit with a major lawsuit. That would be playing with Kelly's life. The more he pulls this crap, the more I lose what little respect I have for the man.

I am more concerned about what play he and Clements are going to cook up for the next 4th and 1 situation...I am thinking its either...

Shelton on the Fullback pass

or

Guard eligible to big Mike

or

The Fumblerooskie -- Teague looks pretty nimble to me...

I am more concerned about what play he and Clements are going to cook up for the next 4th and 1 situation...

505136[/snapback]

BTW, to switch subjects slightly, how difficult do you think it would be replace Mularkey? There are 15 jumokes as qualified as MM anyone could randomly select from the NFL coaching pool in any one year. Why was HE signed to a 5 year deal? Because the whole organization from top to bottom is about as braindead as you can possibly get in the NFL.

BTW, to switch subjects slightly, how difficult do you think it would be replace Mularkey?  There are 15 jumokes as qualified as MM anyone could randomly select from the NFL coaching pool in any one year.   Why was HE signed to a 5 year deal?  Because the whole organization from top to bottom is about as braindead as you can possibly get in the NFL.

505147[/snapback]

I have a bit of the opposite take AJ. I think from the top (TD and MM), this organization continually tries to show the fans how immeasurably smart they are. The hot stove league moves on draft days, the trick plays, the clandestine injury reports, etc. Meanwhile some of the basics, like the line talent and good fundamental football play calling get ignored and it comes back to bite the team in the ass....

Spare me Einstein moves and get two more Chris V's in to play on the line and run Willis up the gut on fourth and one. And oh by the way--quit trying to make a young QB who is good at improvising become a pansy ass game manager..let er rip.

This administration and coaching staff out thinks itself...just MHO...Wile E. Coyote never caught the roadrunner did he--even with all those Acme tools...

OMFG, why do you people get so spun up over NOTHING?

Damn, the crash bar almost dislodged when we went through the corkscrew.  I almost needed my helmet!

505158[/snapback]

You honestly think you need a helmet if you fell on your head.. Are you feeling sorry for the dirt? Nothing could penetrate that noggin young man... :)

In all honesty, how is anyone's day really affected by not knowing who the "starter" is going to be until he jogs on the field on Sunday?

Look on the bright side, there are e-dogs out there who'll be making a decision based on Holcomb starting, and you can use that advantage to bet the house.

I have a bit of the opposite take AJ.  I think from the top (TD and MM), this organization continually tries to show the fans how immeasurably smart they are.  The hot stove league moves on draft days, the trick plays, the clandestine injury reports, etc.  Meanwhile some of the basics, like the line talent and good fundamental football play calling get ignored and it comes back to bite the team in the ass....

Spare me Einstein moves and get two more Chris V's in to play on the line and run Willis up the gut on fourth and one.  And oh by the way--quit trying to make a young QB who is good at improvising become a pansy ass game manager..let er rip. 

This administration and coaching staff out thinks itself...just MHO...Wile E. Coyote never caught the roadrunner did he--even with all those Acme tools...

505165[/snapback]

And it's not even about out-smarting the competition; it's become about looking like you are out-smarting them. Because if we just play well without any fancy plays or personnel moves, nobody in the organization gets the genius title.