Has the Tedy stuff jumped the shark?

ofiba

58 members have voted

1. 1. Has the Tedy stuff jumped the shark?

• It was never funny.
    • Yeah, a week ago.
    • Not for another week or so.
    • Never. Tedy killed the shark with his bare hands to save an orphan.

When the media masterbation of bruschi stops, i'll stop with the tedy jokes...

505024[/snapback]

Good post. The fact that ESPN made a sh-- play by Bruschi where he got upended by Ronnie Brown into him crawling to sack the QB, made me realize that it's never going to end.

Or how about when they cut away to show Bruschi knock down a pass? how exciting. :)

Or how about when they cut away to show Bruschi knock down a pass?  how exciting.  :)

505058[/snapback]

Yep, that was the most annoying of any of it. The just had to show Bills fans how Bruschi was still awesome didn't they. I guess they haven't seen the rows of shrines we have built unto him.

Good post.  The fact that ESPN made a sh-- play by Bruschi where he got upended by Ronnie Brown into him crawling to sack the QB, made me realize that it's never going to end.

Or how about when they cut away to show Bruschi knock down a pass?  how exciting.  :)

505058[/snapback]

IIRC, not only did they show the upending, but they cut the replay before his "dirty play move" at the end (didn't he try to trip the QB or something...?).

Good post.  The fact that ESPN made a sh-- play by Bruschi where he got upended by Ronnie Brown into him crawling to sack the QB, made me realize that it's never going to end.

505058[/snapback]

Yup, TJ on primetime called it an "almost sack" by bruschi...pathetic...

Being in Connecituct, I have to deal with too many Pats fans. The Tedy jokes will continue to be funny until the end of the season... or until Brady comes out of the closet <_<

Oh come on, the dude like 26, three superbowl rings, legendary status and seems to be a genuine nice guy. WHY DOES HE HAVE TO PLAY IN THE AFC EAST!!!!!! :P