Bills fans at the game this week

BuffOrange

I thought the last time we played SD was in 2001, when Flutie sub'ed for

RJ (season opener, if I remember) and got almost a W for us....If remember

correctly Christie missed a game winning or tying FG....It was also Ryan

Leafs debut.

504929[/snapback]

Yeah that was '98. We did play them in '01 when Flutie was starting for SD and RJ actually played really well, but the late comeback was foiled by our awful special teams at the end.

If you haven't been to Tijuana with us yet I'd suggest you talk to some of the incarcerated and permanently damaged who have. Get onboard for the trolley from Old Town Transit Center at 1:00 p.m. Friday afternoon, I can guarantee you'll come back "speaking Spanish" ;-)

The Trip

If you haven't been to Tijuana with us yet I'd suggest you talk to some of the incarcerated and permanently damaged who have. Get onboard for the trolley from Old Town Transit Center at 1:00 p.m. Friday afternoon, I can guarantee you'll come back "speaking Spanish" ;-)

The Trip

505048[/snapback]

Even though I am going to be soo close (we're staying in Chula Vista), that's one place I have decided I'm not going to do. I can't afford to get in that kind of trouble. :)

Even though I am going to be soo close (we're staying in Chula Vista), that's one place I have decided I'm not going to do.  I can't afford to get in that kind of trouble.  :)

505066[/snapback]

It's not trouble where I take the group, and I've been in TJ at least 150 times in my life. PM me if you want a breakdown.

Pub Crawl?  I'm there!

505047[/snapback]

my crew and I are headed down from L.A. around 3pm, staying at the Hyatt Regency Islandia in Mission Bay. Whats the scoop on this pub crawl? Would love to hang with some people from this board. Our seats are in Sec16 Row 24. Is Blind melons having a party Sat nite?.

my crew and I are headed down from L.A. around 3pm, staying at the Hyatt Regency Islandia in Mission Bay.  Whats the scoop on this pub crawl? Would love to hang with some people from this board. Our seats are in Sec16 Row 24.  Is Blind melons having a party Sat nite?.

505456[/snapback]

Blind melons is having a private party on Saturday night. There will be about 100-200 people there, but they had to buy tickets ahead of time.