Somebody correct me if I'm wrong

Rubes

I had the post-game highlights recorded on Tivo, so when I went back to watch them I focused on the Holcomb sack/fumble play.

The only view I had was the traditional side view, so a lot of things were difficult to make out. But I watched it a few times in slo-mo, and one thing has struck me: Mike Williams is getting what sounds like the brunt of the blame for this play, but in reality, he shouldn't.

Okay, first off, yes Mike whiffed big time. The guy lined up over him tried to hit the gap between him and Gandy, and they both went after him. The guy lined up over Gandy stunted inside, and Big Mike didn't notice this until the guy was already running by him. Mike turned and went after him, but of course he couldn't do anything to stop him.

But this isn't the guy who sacks Holcomb. KH sidesteps this guy. It's the second guy who comes in who blasts him to cause the fumble. Where did this guy come from?

Well, it's tough to say because of the view, but it looks like he came from the opposite side, but I'm not sure exactly where. Peters gets locked up with a lineman on the play, but inside of them it's hard to make out because of the mass of humanity. But it appears that both Teague and Villarial get tangled up with at least one Chief (maybe two). The result of the tangle is that Teague and Villarial both end up flat on their faces while Chiefs are running right through them.

The second guy through seems to have effortlessly gotten past Teague and Villarial to get the sack. Granted, the first guy through disrupted the timing of the play and may have led Holcomb into the sack, but I don't think I'd go so far as to say Big Mike gets the whole blame for that play.

Again, it's hard to tell for sure given the angle, so if anyone happened to catch a different angle (preferably end zone) I'd like to know.

I think you're wrong - because Williams' whiff screwed the timing of the play. Had it been Losman, he may have had the arm strength and release to still hit the two open receivers. Holcomb just isn't athletic enough to get the ball off in that situation.

In my view, had Williams not missed that twist, that plays a TD and the 2nd rusher probably has to pull up.