WooHoo!

OnTheRocks

Out of no where....all of a sudden, I hear this "woohoo" sound being made by a lot of people everywhere i go.

Please!  Stop the madness!!!

503723[/snapback]

WooHoo! On the Rocks is Mad! ;)

Out of no where....all of a sudden, I hear this "woohoo" sound being made by a lot of people everywhere i go.

Please!  Stop the madness!!!

503723[/snapback]

Is it the Homer Simpson "Woo-Hoo!" or the Vontage "Woo-hoo-woo-hoo-hoo..." that seems to be causing you distress?

Is it the Homer Simpson "Woo-Hoo!"  or the Vontage "Woo-hoo-woo-hoo-hoo..." that seems to be causing you distress?

503874[/snapback]

i don't know what "vontage" means but i know it isn't Homer Simpson that i have a problem with. ;)

i don't know what "vontage" means but i know it isn't Homer Simpson that i have a problem with.    ;)

503918[/snapback]

Vontage is the VoIP company that has been advertising heavily on TV the past few months ($24.95 flat rate phone service). The little diddy in the background of the 'people do stupid things' commercials is the 'woo-hoo-woo-hoo-hoo' tune.

:lol:

Vontage is the VoIP company that has been advertising heavily on TV the past few months ($24.95 flat rate phone service).  The little diddy in the background of the 'people do stupid things' commercials is the 'woo-hoo-woo-hoo-hoo' tune.

;)

504030[/snapback]

It's extremely annoying. For that, I would never consider their service. Same with Sharper Image, with their year+ - long ad campaing for their crappy Ionic air cleaner.

They tried to sue Consumer Reports for calling it a piece of crap, but AFAIK they were unsuccessful.