Game Over

Dawgg

but as McNabb would say... at least they lost as a team.

My as$.

If I'm an Eagles fan or player, I want TO in there jerk or not.

503377[/snapback]

but TO is a cancer and chemistry is better without him. Unfortunatly for the eagles they have noone who can step up and be the playmaker in owens absecne. Pinkston is gone for the year. Greg Lewis is nice for a #3 wr and Reggie Brown is a rookie posession wr. Westbrook while a good receiver out of the backfield is not a guy who you can lean on for a consistent run game, a back who could take 20-25 carries a game, and lamar gordon :lol: The Eagles lack playmakers and compounded with McChokes sports Hernia they'll limp their way to a 7-9 finish.

Chemistry?

I didn't see any evidence of chemistry during their past two games.

but TO is a cancer and chemistry is better without him.  Unfortunatly for the eagles they have noone who can step up and be the playmaker in owens absecne. Pinkston is gone for the year. Greg Lewis is nice for a #3 wr and Reggie Brown is a rookie posession wr.    Westbrook while a good receiver out of the backfield is not a guy who you can lean on for a consistent run game, a back who could take 20-25 carries a game, and lamar gordon :lol:    The Eagles lack playmakers and compounded with McChokes sports Hernia they'll limp their way to a 7-9 finish.

503382[/snapback]