WNYTBDGPS

JÂy RÛßeÒ

I was thinking that it was about time Bobble took one for the team...I'm sure violin-boy could use another...

503329[/snapback]

If I wasn't out of town on Friday's I'd definitely try to get there. In fact, I might be able to make it this Friday if you do one, but can't promise I'd be there.

Bobblehead is the T.O. of the WNYTBDGPS - now he wants gas money or he is a no show.  :lol:

503341[/snapback]

Yeah, he's mad that Nick's didn't properly acknowledge his 1000th garbage plate....

Didn't he also say that the Bills would be undefeated if Puhonix led the garbage plate gang?

So... Jack says he's a definite maybe for tomorrow.

Roll Call!!!

1. JÂy RÛßeÒ

3. Dan Gross

506244[/snapback]

No Shows:

1. Rockpile

Pebbles and Mrs Rock just left to catch a bus to Tom's River, NJ and a weekend cheerleading competition.

I am stuck tending the Daycare today. It is a beautiful day in the neighborhood....

:lol:

No Shows:

1. Rockpile

Pebbles and Mrs Rock just left to catch a bus to Tom's River, NJ and a weekend cheerleading competition.

I am stuck tending the Daycare today. It is a beautiful day in the neighborhood....

:lol:

506325[/snapback]

There's more room on the wall there for more "Tahou's Kids..."

There's more room on the wall there for more "Tahou's Kids..."

506333[/snapback]

I was thinking of showing up with two young'uns in tow, but I KNOW their suburbanite parents have forgotten (or perhaps never experienced) a Plate.

I was not prepared to deal with that... too bad the kids are old enough to talk. :lol:

Mmmmmmm, plates. And good company. Showing up were myself, Jay, and late-comers Jack and Ruth who swung by on their way to the Hunter's Hope Ball. Great to meet the "legendary" Ruth and see Jack and Jay again.

I guess we'll find out this weekend if it's the "out-of-towner" factor (if we win) or the "rockpile factor" (if we lose)... :lol: