All Eyes on Bledsoe ?

Frez

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And yet you're the one who can't point out how I took your idiotic comment out of context.

503565[/snapback]

Q) Why did you cut out the rest of my post regarding the ACTUAL GAME and focus on the 1 Bledsoe sentence, then post a reply with absolutely zero content other than an empty insult?

A) You're obsessed with Drew and you want to have his babies.

Q) Based on what, is a prediction of Drew's bad play when it matters late in the season, "idiotic"?

A) Not based on any season since 1996.

Fantasy football is some pretty funny stuff........  :lol:

503378[/snapback]

i was playing terry glenn against a guy who was up by 3 and had julius jones

i was down all night and went down even further after glenn had -10 yards rushing

then in the cowboy's second last drive, glenn catches 2 passes, one for a TD, putting me over the hump

the guy i played must've been kicking himself since he played julius jones and had greg jones (who had a huge day) sitting on the bench

Q) Why did you cut out the rest of my post regarding the ACTUAL GAME and focus on the 1 Bledsoe sentence, then post a reply with absolutely zero content other than an empty insult?

A) You're obsessed with Drew and you want to have his babies.

Not only did you start a new paragraph, you also started that paragraph with the word "anyway." In the English language, both of those generally mean a separate thought or idea. Maybe if you learned how to communicate better...

Q) Based on what, is a prediction of Drew's bad play when it matters late in the season, "idiotic"?

A) Not based on any season since 1996.

Pretty sure Buffalo won 9 of their last 12 games last year. That doesn't sound like a late-season slide to me. Oh wait, you're going to point to one game against Pittsburgh as "proof," aren't you? I'm sure you're one of the people who has said in the past that if DB doesn't win the Superbowl in Dallas, that shows he sucks. :lol:

CW

:unsure:  :lol:  :o  :lol:

Good one, orange!

Apologies, fez...but that's funny!

503596[/snapback]

Maybe it was funny the first time Drew Bashers used similar lines to anyone who wasn't also bashing. The 1,700th time, it loses its humor and simply deserves a :lol:

CW

Really? It's the 1st time I noticed it...I normally keep away from DB threads. :lol:

503609[/snapback]

Other common personal insults are "be his lover," "blow him," and "have his lovechild."

Notice how Bashers always use sexual insults, whereas the non-bashers just point out facts and don't make personal attacks (aside from the occasional "you're an idiot," which is often true.) Perhaps Drew Bashers are secretly gay and/or in love with Bledsoe themselves? I bet Freud would say so.

CW

Fixed your post.

503614[/snapback]

I called your post about inevitably being able to tell your Cowboys friends that DB sucks "idiotic", and that's provoking you? Talk about thin skinned (not to mention juvenile and, yes, idiotic). :lol:

CW

I called your post about inevitably being able to tell your Cowboys friends that DB sucks "idiotic", and that's provoking you?  Talk about thin skinned (not to mention juvenile and, yes, idiotic).  :lol:

CW

503617[/snapback]

I'm not the one crying about it.

Also, I can't help but marvel at the "non-insult factual gems" in this post:

Gotta love stupid comments like these. 

CW

Anyway (yes - transitional word) these semantics have been fun, but I must go now, and hopefully talk actual football. Please join us next week when Bill Clinton joins us to discuss the definition of the word "is".

I'm not the one crying about it. 

Also, I can't help but marvel at the "non-insult factual gems" in this post:

Anyway (yes - transitional word) these semantics have been fun, but I must go now, and hopefully talk actual football.  Please join us next week when Bill Clinton joins us to discuss the definition of the word "is".

503638[/snapback]

Well it's hard to talk actual football when you IGNORE THE ACTUAL FOOTBALL POINTS IN A POST!

Pretty sure Buffalo won 9 of their last 12 games last year. That doesn't sound like a late-season slide to me. Oh wait, you're going to point to one game against Pittsburgh as "proof," aren't you? I'm sure you're one of the people who has said in the past that if DB doesn't win the Superbowl in Dallas, that shows he sucks.

See? But you didn't comment on that, did you?

CW

Bledsoe is  like a deer in the headlights.

Bledsoe can't win in the big games.

Bledsoe will self-destruct by mid-season.

Bledsoe is like a statue in the pocket

Bledsoe needs protection or he can't win.

Bledsoe is in first place.

Bledsoe is glad to be out of Buffalo.

503662[/snapback]

Hey Peerless, why couldn't you make it in Atlanta?

:lol:  Yikes! Nice work aj!!!

17/24 for 196 was a rough night against the NFC Champs, who he has now beaten twice this season.

That's OK, here is more evidence that he sucks!

1018 Yards Needed To Pass Fouts  :lol:

503415[/snapback]

Bill, I can tell you didn't watch the game.....lol Bledsoe had nothing to do with the win last night. I'm more than happy to eat crow when I'm deserving, you know that.....but this isn't one of those occasions. The Eagles choked beyond belief and the Cowboys won the game in spite of Bledsoe attempting to give it to Philly, just like he handed out wins to teams like Baltimore and NE last year.

I'm on record as saying that Drew is going to play so horribly the rest of the season that his passer rating will end up right back down around his average by week 17. If I'm wrong about that, I'll be happy to eat crow :unsure:

Bledsoe is  like a deer in the headlights.

Bledsoe can't win in the big games.

Bledsoe will self-destruct by mid-season.

Bledsoe is like a statue in the pocket

Bledsoe needs protection or he can't win.

Bledsoe is in first place.

Bledsoe is glad to be out of Buffalo.

503662[/snapback]

I'm glad he's out of Buffalo, too.....in fact, JP coming off the bench to beat KC on Sunday was more impressive than anything Bledsoe ever did in Buffalo! :lol:

Bill, I can tell you didn't watch the game.....lol  Bledsoe had nothing to do with the win last night. I'm more than happy to eat crow when I'm deserving, you know that.....but this isn't one of those occasions. The Eagles choked beyond belief and the Cowboys one the game in spite of Bledsoe attempting to give it to Philly just like he handed out wins to teams like Baltimore and NE last year.

I don't know... he did bumble earlier on & was very entertaining :lol: , but to his credit, he did hit a wide-open Glenn when the score was 20-7. Without that play, Cowboys don't win. Quite shocking :unsure: , I can't remember the last time he actually made a play of that magnitude in a prime time game... maybe 7-8 years ago?

Bill, I can tell you didn't watch the game.....lol  Bledsoe had nothing to do with the win last night. I'm more than happy to eat crow when I'm deserving, you know that.....but this isn't one of those occasions. The Eagles choked beyond belief and the Cowboys one the game in spite of Bledsoe attempting to give it to Philly just like he handed out wins to teams like Baltimore and NE last year.

I'm on record as saying that Drew is going to play so horribly the rest of the season that his passer rating will end up right back down around his average by week 17. If I'm wrong about that, I'll be happy to eat crow :lol:

503708[/snapback]

Well, true, Bledsoe didn't run the int back in for a touchdown, but he did stand in the face of a pretty mean pass rush by the Eagles, to drive the Cowboys for the second td, with about 4 minutes left in the game...did you watch the whole game?

Bledsoe had one miscue against the Eagles, trying to dump the ball off, and avoid a sack...that int was as much a great play by the Eagles defender, as it was a bad play by Bledsoe. Seriously, name me on QB, besides Peyton Manning, who doesn't make any mistakes during a game...Bledsoe may not have been a good fit for Buffalo, but as it turns out, he wasn't playing with a great team either!

As far as your prediction goes, I could have sworn you made the same "promise" before the season started ("Bledsoe is done, he won't take the Cowboys anywhere"), and then it became "by mid season". Now, his team at 7-3, playing some pretty respectable football, it becomes by week 17! So, by your standards, unless the Cowboys win the Super Bowl, your theory that Bledsoe sucks will be proven...your a genious!

Bill, I can tell you didn't watch the game.....lol  Bledsoe had nothing to do with the win last night. I'm more than happy to eat crow when I'm deserving, you know that.....but this isn't one of those occasions.

503708[/snapback]

Nobody is asking you to "eat crow." I do however disagree with your assessment of the game. By the way, I did only see approx. 1/2 of it. :unsure:

I saw Drew make great use of his TE. Man, I wish the Bills had a TE like Witten. :lol::lol: Also, he threw a few beautiful squareouts to the right sideline. Did you miss them? He sort of side armed them and put just enough air under the ball. I don't know how you cannot appreciate this.

Yeah, I saw the dumb interception. I was mad because I had Dallas in the TBD Football Pool. Drew has been prone to mistakes like that, but I admit to enjoying the passes he does complete that so few are capable of throwing.

I really do know that Drew is water under the Bill's bridge so to speak. Call me crazy, but imo, this is no reason to not recognize what he has done and can even still do.

We still don't know if it was the right move in cutting him. I tend to think that Drew would have got killed if he stayed here; so maybe it WAS a good idea to turn over an NFL franchise to an unproven rookie, or whatever you wish to call JP.

My hope for the Bills is that they build the team properly in the future so that we can cash in on a player like Drew instead of another team.

Jmo.

Well, true, Bledsoe didn't run the int back in for a touchdown, but he did stand in the face of a pretty mean pass rush by the Eagles, to drive the Cowboys for the second td, with about 4 minutes left in the game...did you watch the whole game? 

Bledsoe had one miscue against the Eagles, trying to dump the ball off, and avoid a sack...that int was as much a great play by the Eagles defender, as it was a bad play by Bledsoe.  Seriously, name me on QB, besides Peyton Manning, who doesn't make any mistakes during a game...Bledsoe may not have been a good fit for Buffalo, but as it turns out, he wasn't playing with a great team either!

As far as your prediction goes, I could have sworn you made the same "promise" before the season started ("Bledsoe is done, he won't take the Cowboys anywhere"), and then it became "by mid season".  Now, his team at 7-3, playing some pretty respectable football, it becomes by week 17!  So, by your standards, unless the Cowboys win the Super Bowl, your theory that Bledsoe sucks will be proven...your a genious!

503731[/snapback]

The guy had us on a huge run last year, too.....obviously to put up the numbers he's put up in his career, he has to have ability to pass the ball. I've never said that he can't throw a football. My main problem with the guy is that he tends to make stupid plays at crucial times of the game, and he can only take you so far. Even when he had a TON of talent around him in '96, they were no match for the Packers. He has a pretty fair amt of talent around him this year, too.....so maybe he'll knock on the door again....but no way in hell will he be of any threat to win the superbowl. Just not gonna happen.

Bledsoe was a below average performer last night for all but one drive of the game, IMO. And that one drive was not enough to win the game....it was simply enough to keep them in it when the Eagles should have had them put away. There was NOTHIGN that Bledsoe did last night to make me think otherwise.....there just wasn't. The Cowboys were the beneficiary of stupidity on behalf of the Eagles.