I fixed our red zone problems

ans4e64

yes its true, the bills have found out how to cure their red zone woes....... by throwing the ball deep in the endzone before you get to the 20 yard line  :blink:

503018[/snapback]

Actually, a good point. Score before our coaches go super stupid in the zone. It's a JP conspiracy to keep the decisions out of hands of the confused.

yes its true, the bills have found out how to cure their red zone woes....... by throwing the ball deep in the endzone before you get to the 20 yard line  :blink:

503018[/snapback]

Sweet. Quit you job and send a resume to all teams. They've been in the dark for half a century. Never mind tose defenders on the field.

I hope we can do that 6 times next week.

It would be nice to see McGahee with a 70 + yard TD run too.

While I'm at it, I also hope we get a return for a TD too!

503029[/snapback]

Sh--, I would be happy to see Willis with a 35 yard run period! He is a great back and all, but it just seems a given, anytime he picks up more than 15 yards, it is coming back for a holding call! What is his longest NFL run ever?

It would be nice to see McGahee with a 70 + yard TD run too.

I was thinking the same thing during the game - a couple more plays where it looked like he had daylight and someone barely trips him up - when is he ever going to break one?

Also - re: the red zone - when Posey picked up the fumble and I was waiting for him to get out of first gear I was screaming - "Take it in! Take it in!" - when he got stopped I turned to my kids and said "He needed to score - we can't rely on the offense to get it in!"

IIRC, JP was known for some nice deep balls to Roydell Williams back at Tulane.....'bout time they turned the kid loose with that. How nice would it be if Losman to Evans could be as pretty as Kelly to Lofton......I feel blessed for having been able to see that in person back in the day......friggin AWESOME.