Re-Building Year Number 10.

Ghost of BiB

WE WON!!!

Some teams expect to.

We're like abused people who don't get bruised and dissapointed that day, and got given a candy bar instead. Heavenly, isn't it? Expect Ice Cream next week?

Life is good. Bills won a game they should win. Better than losing a game they should win...Oh, that was the last one.

WE WON!!!

Some teams expect to.

We're like abused people who don't get bruised and dissapointed that day, and got given a candy bar instead. Heavenly, isn't it? Expect Ice Cream next week?

Life is good. Bills won a game they should win. Better than losing a game they should win...Oh, that was the last one.

503001[/snapback]

This "IS" life as a Bills fan.

This "IS"  life as a Bills fan.

503009[/snapback]

I keep forgetting. Sorry. I try not to get caught up in these newfangled ideas, but when I was a kid we used to play sandlot football in some of the guys back yards, when linemen made much less than 6 or 7 figures. Moving into the suberbs were big then.

They have nice commercials, now. That's important. I'll always remember having a Bills starting center, showing me how to snap the ball.

Big deal when I was a kid.

You won't see that anymore. All in all, the NFL is losing potential future fans, that's especially poignant, to Buffalo.

I keep forgetting. Sorry. I try not to get caught up in these newfangled ideas, but when I was a kid we used to play sandlot football in some of the guys back yards, when linemen made much less than 6 or 7 figures. Moving into the suberbs were big then.

They have nice commercials, now. That's important. I'll always remember having a Bills starting center, showing me how to snap the ball.

Big deal when I was a kid.

You won't see that anymore. All in all, the NFL is losing potential future fans, that's especially poignant, to Buffalo.

503028[/snapback]

I remember when the Sabres goalie Roger Crozier lived in the apartment complex a block from my house way back when.

WE WON!!!

Some teams expect to.

503001[/snapback]

Someone's a tad grumpy this week, me thinks.....

By the way, guess what flick I have sitting here waiting to be shown on my new projector. I believe it happens to star one George C. Scott......really looking forward to it!

Someone's a tad grumpy this week, me thinks.....

By the way, guess what flick I have sitting here waiting to be shown on my new projector. I believe it happens to star one George C. Scott......really looking forward to it!

503128[/snapback]

Cool, AJ. If you are a fan of the genre, I hope you enjoy it. A favorite of mine, but we all have our tastes. You don't have to be polite, let me know what you think.

Cool, AJ. If you are a fan of the genre, I hope you enjoy it. A favorite of mine, but we all have our tastes. You don't have to be polite, let me know what you think.

503139[/snapback]

Don't worry, I won't spare your feelings if I hate it :blink:

And I'm a HUGE fan of the genre, it's just that most of the examples falling within that genre let me down, you know? But I've got high hopes for this one, cause I've read a lot of reviews that have supported your take. I'm psyched :D

*snicker*

503149[/snapback]

Am I really that bad? Damn.

So what. I hate everyone.

Chef? It's a movie called "The Strangeling", probably about 20 years old, but a classic ghost story. Not a bunch of special effects. Good story and good work. George C. Scott.

Am I really that bad? Damn.

So what. I hate everyone.

Chef? It's a movie called "The Strangeling", probably about 20 years old, but a classic ghost story. Not a bunch of special effects. Good story and good work. George C. Scott.

503154[/snapback]

You ever read Lovecraft?

Oh my, yes. HP? A master, and the muse for a later generation.

503179[/snapback]

I have every story he ever wrote. Wife found a copy of "The Outsider and Others" first edition. First book Arkham ever put out. Danm thing is worth over $1,000. I have a great story regarding my wife's purchase of that book...maybe over a bottle of Barolo.

I have every story he ever wrote.  Wife found a copy of "The Outsider and Others" first edition.  First book Arkham ever put out.  Danm thing is worth over $1,000.  I have a great story regarding my wife's purchase of that book...maybe over a bottle of Barolo.

503186[/snapback]

I'm sorry. This is no longer football related, so it may not be discussed here. Please replace it with conversation over next years draft.