Congratulations to Jonathan Losman

AKC

After recent off-field episodes involving quarterbacks splitting our team to promote their own careers it is inspirational to see a player in our jersey who was mature enough to accept the decisions of his coaches and wait for his inevitable return.

This kid is all about his team, he loves the City of Buffalo and hopes to be part of its ongoing rebirth. There's no evidence of the sniping some players take at the region or the weather. Instead we're blessed with someone who is considering investment in the area and tying himelf to the team and city for the long term.

Let's hope his field level talents develop the same way his maturity has- if they do we might once again find ourselves expecting the shoulders of our QB to carry much weight on those autumn and winter Sundays we all cherish so much.

So we have elevated him to "Jonathan"?

:blink:

502844[/snapback]

I won't discount the media labeling of him, but the guys he played ball with at Venice High refer to him as Jonathan.

Wow, he now has 2.5 good quarters in his career. 

j/k   :blink:  :)  :D

502853[/snapback]

The point of the orginal post is crediting his off-field maturity, something there is a basis for applauding him on at this point. The only reference to his on-field performance was the hope that it would become as applaudable.

I will say this- it appeared to me Sunday he has gotten the message to stay in the pocket and let his WR's routes develop, which clearly seems the primary message they wanted to make when he was "seated".

The point of the orginal post is crediting his off-field maturity, something there is a basis for applauding him on at this point. The only reference to his on-field performance was the hope that it would become as applaudable.

I will say this- it appeared to me Sunday he has gotten the message to stay in the pocket and let his WR's routes develop, which clearly seems the primary message they wanted to make when he was "seated".

502859[/snapback]

Hmm...I was off-field mature, even thought nobody offered me millions of dollars.

Patty-cake, patty-cake, JP-man :blink:

Hmm...I was off-field mature, even thought nobody offered me millions of dollars.

502874[/snapback]

Yeah, but I'll bet your dad wasn't drafted by a MLB team to play shortstop and consequently released for refusing to get a hair cut ;-)