Bills QB vs. San Diego

Now that Losman came in and threw two deep balls and scrambled for a first-down, do the Bills have an advantage by keeping the starting QB a mystery? There was an immediate contrast between Holcomb's immobile style and short-passing attack and Losman's ability to move around and hit Evans downfield.

Do the Bills really have an advantage by making the Chargers prepare for both QB's, or are they not going to really worry about either guy? Obviously, any game involving the Chargers revolves around Tomlinson- the guy is a TD machine. The Bills will need to put up some points to win this one.

No. After a hundred years of football, nothing new exists.

502532[/snapback]

It was basically a joke when Mularkey was pulling this secretive crap when Losman was yanked. I think everyone in the world knew Holcomb was starting, so nobody really took MM seriously. I wonder if now, the Chargers will have some extra work to do just because it really is up in the air as to who will be starting. In the first two plays Losman was in the game, you could immediately tell how different they are as QB's.

But, SD might not be worried about either of them. Not sure, just asking your opinion.

There is no way on Gods green earth that KH starts next week.And Marty knows that.

Anybody wants to bet that I'll lay 5-1 odds at any level up to a 100 beans

502689[/snapback]

Truthfully, I wouldn't be too terribly surprised if KH started (provided he has no lingering symptoms). It could throw SD for a loop. But I wouldn't be too terribly surpised to see a quick hook either. Nor would I be too surprised to see JP start. Frankly, I don't care what the name plate on the back of the jersey says, I just want them to do whatever it is they think that gives them the best chance of winning the ballgame.

I think there is at least a 2% advantage for a QB to hear who is starting from the coaches instead of the media.

502708[/snapback]

The guy who is taking the majority of Reps with the 1st team unit knows who

is going to start on Sunday :blink: