Props to the Bills

cmh6476

It was about time KC had to play the Bills in Buffalo. I was pissed at the Chiefs for playing like pooh on the road (again) but I can't be mad at you guys. I haven't met a Bills fan I didn't like and I forgot how funny LABillzFan is. I really hope KC can beat the Pats at Arrowhead. Last time they came to KC, Vinatieri doinked one off the left upright in a Chiefs win.

Once again we were given the game.  But the D stood up and didn't allow another 4th quarter collapse.  This game was all about the D.  Well except for the suckiness of the run defense.  LOL, what's that?  :lol:

503190[/snapback]

Actually now that I've watched the tape (after attending the game) I noticed that we DID shut down the run in the 2nd half. I'm not sure it would have mattered much whether DV stuck with the run more because it was really locked down in the 2nd half. Remember that draw play on like 3rd and 46 where L. Johnson got 20 yards or so as well at the end of the game. It didn't quite seem like it at the game, but after watching again, the Running game was contained and the Chiefs were forced to throw more than I had thought.