The Dolphins are claiming

dib

i actually wanted them to win yesterday. those bastards just had to loose the one time i wanted them to win.  :rolleyes:

502415[/snapback]

Heh, at the end of the game yesterday I caught myself saying, "come on Miami!" I stopped, looked at my wife stunned and said, "what the hell did I just say?" Hopefully that episode never repeats itself.

On the Fish's last possession, they tried two corner fade tosses to Booker in the corner. Not to sound like a homer, but is it me or was the receiver undeniably mugged on at least ONE of those passes?

If you're inside the five, does the five yard mug rule stop applying...or just stop applying to the Patsy corners?

On the Fish's last possession, they tried two corner fade tosses to Booker in the corner. Not to sound like a homer, but is it me or was the receiver undeniably mugged on at least ONE of those passes?

If you're inside the five, does the five yard mug rule stop applying...or just stop applying to the Patsy corners?

You need to ask? :rolleyes:

i actually wanted them to win yesterday. those bastards just had to loose the one time i wanted them to win.  :rolleyes:

502415[/snapback]

It seems to be a trend that AFC East teams can't hold a lead against NE. You would think somebody would have figured out by now that they like to use their tight ends as receivers.

502491[/snapback]

I f'in hate the fade into the endzone. Unless you have a guy like Randy Moss (or a Larry Fitzgerald) that towers over smaller CBs and who also have a great vertical jump it's a play I just can't stomach. And if the Phins are going to throw it...throw it to your playmaker Chambers. Booker is a little taller than Chambers but he doesn't have anywhere near his leaping ability.

502491[/snapback]

Initially I thought so too. There was contact on the next to last play but the replay showed that the phish receiver (I think it was Chambers) actually pushed off.

502415[/snapback]

to paraphrase Winston Churchill: "If the Dolphins were at the gates of Hell I would root for the Devil"

502491[/snapback]

On both those fades the receiver had to stare up into the sun for the ball. You'd think after doing it once they would have figured that out.

That they are 'only' two games out of first place.

I am only one phone call away from dating the Playboy playmate of the month.

502364[/snapback]

There's your difference between Fin fans and Bills fans I guess: The Fins fans see their team as two games out of first, the Bills fans see their team as two games out of last... :rolleyes:

There's your difference between Fin fans and Bills fans I guess:  The Fins fans see their team as two games out of first, the Bills fans see their team as two games out of last...  :rolleyes:

502555[/snapback]

3 because we hold the tie breaker on the Jets right now. <_<

The end of that Dolphins game was one of the most frustrating things I have had to endure football-related in a while. Booker just gets done having both of his retinas burned off a jump-ball, and I'm thinking "that was stupid, Watch 'em do it again".

Of course they did. Why does everyone suddenly get stupid when they play the Patriots? I knew then that Miami was going to lose the game. The announcers then show a previous game where Ferrotte throws a low, "at the guys' feet", kind of short pass at the end of a game just to have someone step in front of it. I thought, great, now I was just shown how Miami is going to lose this game.

And off course, that's what happened. Ok, so Samuel (?) didn't actually pick it off this time, but still.

There's your difference between Fin fans and Bills fans I guess:  The Fins fans see their team as two games out of first, the Bills fans see their team as two games out of last...  :rolleyes:

502555[/snapback]

Thats because Buffalo fans are pragmatic. The Fins also see a single player as their savior every year.

502491[/snapback]

They ran that twice where the WR runs in shade, but the sun probably blinded him at the point where he has to look back for the ball. Ridiculous play calling, if indeed the sun made it tough to see the ball coming in.