3-1 in next 4

B-Dawg12

Season is looking to turn out perfect.......we have a shot at playoffs, losman gets some experience and some preassure games...we need to win three of next 4 folks for a realistic shot

at SD

CAR

at Miami

NE

We will now if we are playoff reafy if we can ring off 3 of these.....

best chances CAR and NE at home.....stealing one next week would be sweet but i dont see it happening that means we gotta beat miami on the road i think

Here's NE next 4

NO

at KC

NY JETS

at BUF

give them the W next week and the jets game.....pray KC beats them at Arrowhead and a Buffalo win is a must

if this happens were both 7-6

realistically were lookin' at BUF 6-7 and NE at 7-6 at this point with NE with an easy schedule....in other words our playoff run starts now if its gonna happen

GO BILLS

do you think its possible?

502584[/snapback]

Next two weeks are tough as CAR is on a major streak. We can only hope this will be their letdown game. Miami and NE should be beatable. In fact, I think we will pound NE if JP continues to play as well as he did yesterday.

So to answer your question - I don't think so. We will most likely go 2-2.

Season is looking to turn out perfect.......we have a shot at playoffs, losman gets some experience and some preassure games...we need to win three of next 4 folks for a realistic shot

at SD

CAR

at Miami

NE

best chances CAR and NE at home.....stealing one next week would be sweet but i dont see it happening that means we gotta beat miami on the road i think

Here's NE next 4

NO

at KC

NY JETS

at BUF

give them the W next week and the jets game.....pray KC beats them at Arrowhead and a Buffalo win is a must

realistically were lookin' at BUF 6-7 and NE at 7-6 at this point with NE with an easy schedule....in other words our playoff run starts now if its gonna happen

GO BILLS

502302[/snapback]

It's a lot to ask for. JP hasn't won on the road yet. Until he proves that, I don't think the playoffs are in our future.

I think if our defense plays like they did today, we can beat SD.  SD and KC are extremely similar teams.

SD, MIA, and NE I think are winnable.  I don't think we beat CAR though, their D is too good.

502728[/snapback]

We can win em all now that JP has had his 4 week coaching up period.

Still think no shot to get to the playoffs, but as Journey said, dont stop believing.

Now, with JP starting, Im all for a plyoff push, and if it falls just short, so be it. Would have hated to see that with Holcomb starting and delaying JP

at SD

CAR

at Miami

NE

Here's NE next 4

NO

at KC

NY JETS

at BUF

GO BILLS

502302[/snapback]

But.... But .....

Even we tie NE at 7-6, our last three games are

vs. DEN

at. CIN

at NYJ

comparing to NE's

vs. TB

at NYJ

vs. MIA

It still doesn't look good for our playoff chances. It'll be lucky if we win 2 out of 3, on the other hand, NE should easily win 2 games and probably 3.

Next two weeks are tough as CAR is on a major streak. We can only hope this will be their letdown game. Miami and NE should be beatable. In fact, I think we will pound NE if JP continues to play as well as he did yesterday.

So to answer your question - I don't think so. We will most likely go 2-2.

502610[/snapback]

The most crucial thing for us to win these games is to get McGahee running wild that will allows us to control the game.

I think if our defense plays like they did today, we can beat SD.  SD and KC are extremely similar teams.

SD, MIA, and NE I think are winnable.  I don't think we beat CAR though, their D is too good.

502728[/snapback]

I think LT is a notch above Larry Johnson.

Antonio Gates is playing much better than a Tony Gonzalez

Keenan McCardell can catch better than a Eddie Kennison

Game is on the road, not in the friendly confines of RWS.

But, we are allowed to dream. :blink:

Here's the latest playoff update as far as I can tell...

If the playoffs started today...

Div winners: Pitt, Indy, New England, Denver

Wildcards: Jax, Cincinatti

If the Bills had held on to win in NE, they would have taken NEs place and been in playoff position.

As it now stands, the almost for-sure teams (barring a major meltdown) are Pitt, Indy, Denver, Cincinatti.

That leaves 2 positions to be battled for by these five teams....

Jacksonville (6-3) Probable wildcard

One of these two will win division.

New England (5-4)

Buffalo (4-5)

Will miss the playoffs unless one of them can overtake Jacksonville:

KC (5-4)

San Diego (5-4)

With seven games to go, Miami, Oakland, Cleveland are longshots with only 3 wins under their belts. Buffalo should be considered a longshot, though they have decent shot at winning the weak division. They have a 2-1 division record, are one game out of first, and still have a chance to even up the Patriots game at home. If they can post a 5-1 division record and get a few good breaks, they could take the division.

Not-so-hard prediction: the tough schedule will keep the Bills from making the playoffs and the AFC Playoff picture will look like this:

1. Indy

2. Pittsburgh

3. Denver

4. New England

5. Cincinnati

6. Jacksonville

1st rnd

Jacksonville at Denver (Denver wins)

Cincinnati at New England (Cincy wins)

2nd Rnd

Cinc at Indy (Indy wins)

Jax at Pitts (Pittsburgh wins)

Indy takes Pitt to woodshed and goes to superbowl.

OK, now you can all quit wasting time with the NFL Ticket and go rake your leaves.