anyone watch Intervention on AandE?

Pete

What an intense show! Man it is exhausting. I cant beleive how fugged up some good kids are. Only problem is it is on Sunday nights at 10- conflicting with football.

!@#$- I meant to post this on the OT forum...please move

What an intense show!  Man it is exhausting.  I cant beleive how fugged up some good kids are.  Only problem is it is on Sunday nights at 10- conflicting with football.

!@#$- I meant to post this on the OT forum...please move

502184[/snapback]

How lame Sunday Night football is do you really feel like its worth passing on something decent to watch it? Anyway, Ive watched "Intervention" several times. I think the show is really well done but very depressing and draining to watch. If im in a very good mood I can handle it but if im down at all I'll pass.

Great show! But I agree, it can be depressing at times, but it can also be happy. when the people actually go to treatment and stay clean for long periods of time and they talk to the camera and say they are so glad their family did this for them and how happy they are now, etc. If you have anyone in your life that suffers from any type of addiction or problems, this can be a good and bad show to watch at times. But we watch it all the time.

we TIVO it so we can watch football if it's a decent game.

Tip...........eat the foie gras before we do the blow.  Reminds me of a party I catered in Hollywood in the 80's.  Thousands of dollars of food that we just ended up throwing out untouched.    :blink:

503098[/snapback]

Shidd. What a waste. What kids. NEVER turn down good food. Bring a cooler.

Shidd. What a waste. What kids. NEVER turn down good food. Bring a cooler.

503103[/snapback]

When you're high on coke, food doesn't even look good for tomorrow. That chit used to piss me off. Partly because I wasted a lot of time (got paid anyway) partly because they didn't share. :blink:

Edit: Also most of them were coked out every day. So even bringing a cooler wouldn't help.

When you're high on coke, food doesn't even look good for tomorrow.  That chit used to piss me off.  Partly because I wasted a lot of time (got paid anyway) partly because they didn't share.  :blink:

Edit:  Also most of them were coked out every day.  So even bringing a cooler wouldn't help.

503108[/snapback]

Don't eat green meat.