i have a confession to make

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh, you used the homo reference "coming out of the closet".  Did you also find it difficult to add 2+2 and get four?

As far as "respected", I could honestly care less.  None of you sign my paycheck nor sleep in my bed, so I could give a whole bowl of retatta what you think.

502026[/snapback]

number one: "fag" is vulgar. "coming out the closet" is not.

number two: unrelated but just wondering: why do you have so many posts? do just post all day or something? when is the last time you saw sunshine?

number three: i do sleep in your bed...with your wife!

502046[/snapback]

Newsflash, you P.o.S: It is NEVER ok to make such a statement to another man about the mother of his children. It's amazing that you're trying to take the highroad over a gradeschool insult by resorting to one of the lowest blows one can take.

Nice job, hypocrite.

Newsflash, you P.o.S:  It is NEVER ok to make such a statement to another man about the mother of his children.  It's amazing that you're trying to take the highroad over a gradeschool insult by resorting to one of the lowest blows one can take.

Nice job, hypocrite.

502057[/snapback]

ahh! i can see that my intention has come to fruition.

1. to piss you off

2. to make you waste your time writing back!

ps. i actually did you a favor, because now your post count is one number higher.

this means that your ego is one point bigger!

ahh! i can see that my intention has come to fruition.

1. to piss you off

2. to make you waste your time writing back!

ps. i actually did you a favor, because now your post count is one number higher.

this means that your ego is one point bigger!

502069[/snapback]

Don't flatter yourself. I'm giving you a bit of wisdom that'll keep your teeth in your head should you ever "think" to toss that one out to someone in person. I could honestly care less about you (I'd say that should be obvious but you ain't smart enough to get even that), especially since you're not going to be around here long.

Oh, I'm not pissed off.  I'm giving you a bit of wisdom that'll keep your teeth in your head should you ever "think" to toss that one out to someone in person.  I could honestly care less about you (I'd say that should be obvious but you ain't smart enough to get even that), especially since you're not going to be around here long.

502072[/snapback]

See AD he's a !@#$tard Patriot fan already.

Guest BackInDaDay

Jeez, it's a heckuva day at sea, sir. What's with the fiesty board this evening? <_<

BTW - Do any of you adults here ever get the uneasy feeling that you're sparring with teenagers or adolescents?

Don't flatter yourself.  I'm giving you a bit of wisdom that'll keep your teeth in your head should you ever "think" to toss that one out to someone in person.  I could honestly care less about you (I'd say that should be obvious but you ain't smart enough to get even that), especially since you're not going to be around here long.

502072[/snapback]

you see once again you stoop down to my level. you keep on wasting your time posting, and with every response i get i laugh harder. if you really didnt care you would just leave BUT YOU CANT. this is great!

Jeez, it's a heckuva day at sea, sir.  What's with the fiesty board this evening?  <_<

BTW - Do any of you adults here ever get the uneasy feeling that you're sparring with teenagers or adolescents?

502076[/snapback]

Personally I'm hoping that's the case. I sincerely hope alot of these 'tards haven't reached full maturity.

Personally I'm hoping that's the case.  I sincerely hope alot of these 'tards haven't reached full maturity.

502080[/snapback]

once again proving my point, making me laugh harder.

i have given you the opportunity to post so many times tonight already you owe me a dollar!

number one: "fag" is vulgar. "coming out the closet" is not.

number two: unrelated but just wondering: why do you have so many posts? do just post all day or something? when is the last time you saw sunshine?

502046[/snapback]

Wow, you can count to 3, that's 2 higher than any Pats fan can do! <_<