i have a confession to make

after being a loyal bills fan for 20 plus years i cannont hide the fact that uncouncously I have fallen in love with a new one. watching the heroic play of the patriots these last few years has changed me, and todays heroic win seals the deal. i now leave buffalo, for a new future with the beloved pats with such heros as tom brady, teddy, and dillion.

good bye now for i will never show my face in bills nation again...

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

after being a loyal bills fan for 20 plus years i cannont hide the fact that uncouncously I have fallen in love with a new one. watching the heroic play of the patriots these last few years has changed me, and todays heroic win seals the deal. i now leave buffalo, for a new future with the beloved pats with such heros as tom brady, teddy, and dillion.

good bye now for i will never show my face in bills nation again...

501947[/snapback]

I'd have respected you more if you announced you loved schlong.

Good riddance.  Fag.

501952[/snapback]

are you 12? why would anyone (especially a supposed "respected" member of this forum) use the word "fag" to knock on someone. i know that my post was anti bills, but it was really half funny and it's suprising how childish your post is.

are you 12? why would anyone (especially a supposed "respected" member of this forum) use the word "fag" to knock on someone. i know that my post was anti bills, but it was really half funny and it's suprising how childish your post is.

502013[/snapback]

AD Respected? That fag......yeah right. <_<:doh:

502013[/snapback]

Uh, you used the homo reference "coming out of the closet". Did you also find it difficult to add 2+2 and get four?

As far as "respected", I could honestly care less. None of you sign my paycheck nor sleep in my bed, so I could give a whole bowl of retatta what you think.

Uh, you used the homo reference "coming out of the closet".  Did you also find it difficult to add 2+2 and get four?

As far as "respected", I could honestly care less.  None of you sign my paycheck nor sleep in my bed, so I could give a whole bowl of retatta what you think.

502026[/snapback]

Fag.