Mularkey and Clements lucked out

Kelly the Dog

The injury to Holcomb at the right time, and JP happening to throw two TDs and lead the team to a win made a very difficult decision very easy. They were so horrible in the play callig before JP came in, trying very hard to lose the game, but somehow decided once the injury happened, to do what they should have done from game one. Give him easy passes and plays. There was probably not going to be a good time to throw Losman in until the season was over, but now they lucked out, and they can start him next week without ever having to make that difficult decision. The four games on the bench could have helped him, it is impossible to know for sure. But it is easy now for them to play him next week and for the rest of the season. But if KH didn't get hurt, they would have been in for a world of sh-- as the play calling was simply horrendous until JP came in.

The injury to Holcomb at the right time, and JP happening to throw two TDs and lead the team to a win made a very difficult decision very easy. They were so horrible in the play callig before JP came in, trying very hard to lose the game, but somehow decided once the injury happened, to do what they should have done from game one. Give him easy passes and plays. There was probably not going to be a good time to throw Losman in until the season was over, but now they lucked out, and they can start him next week without ever having to make that difficult decision. The four games on the bench could have helped him, it is impossible to know for sure. But it is easy now for them to play him next week and for the rest of the season. But if KH didn't get hurt, they would have been in for a world of sh-- as the play calling was simply horrendous until JP came in.

501920[/snapback]

Why do you think the play calling will get any better with JP in there? I'm pretty sure JP will still be here 3 years from now. More than I predict for those two bozos. Soon, in the next year or two, JP will realize he knows more about calling a game than his bosses. And that won't be any great achievement if the bosses are still these two.

Why do you think the play calling will get any better with JP in there?  I'm pretty sure JP will still be here 3 years from now.  More than I predict for those two bozos.  Soon, in the next year or two, JP will realize he knows more  about calling a game than his bosses.  And that won't be any great achievement if the bosses are still these two.

501938[/snapback]

I have no idea what the play calling is going to be. Last year, it really wasn't that bad. This year, the first half of the season, it was terrible, almost every game. The first third of this game it was terrible, too. They somehow seemed to do what was right once JP came in, however. Probably just an aberation. But they gave him mostly safe passes, even the long ones. They rolled him out. They ram Willis even when he was getting 2 yards a pop. They didn't put JP in terrible positions like they did when he was in the first four games. Hopefully they will learn, but I'm not counting on it.

4th and 1 in your own territory??? anyone else feel like it was desperation time, that the Bills had to go for it with 14 minutes and change to go in the 2nd quarter?

501945[/snapback]

I agreed with the decision but the Barnum and Bailey schitt has to end. Pound it and not with Daimon Shelton either.

I agreed with the decision but the Barnum and Bailey schitt has to end. Pound it and not with Daimon Shelton either.

501950[/snapback]

what were they going to do??...i just saw holcomb take a step forward then look like he was imitating a steve martin dance, then looked over his left shoulder