2 Changes I would Stay With

Frez

It's so much more exciting with those guys in there. Well, JP especially.

Someone pointed it out in an earlier thread, but I'll repeat the sentiment that Troy Vincent is simply not physical enough. The guy would avoid it if he could. Baker made some nice plays today. If he can keep it up, I'm all for the younger/cheaper guy playing. I just think Vincent's lost something.

What about Adams? I'd say keep him on the sidelines.

501852[/snapback]

If only Sam Adams could play the way the coaches tell him to. He is our best defensive tackle, but plays his way.

Props to DT Jefferson. He looked OK in his first action suited up as a Bill. I guess you can't expect much from the guy considering he's a practice squad graduate.

Vincent made a great Ole tackle on larry johnson that allowed LJ to get about 10 more yards...

501883[/snapback]

You seen that too? Vincent just totlay whiffed on that play. He looked like he was afraid of the contact with Larry Johnson.

"We" do: Preston.  As I said in another thread, start him now.

501899[/snapback]

Why not - Big Bennie has been horrible all season, and it's seems obvious to the coaches that after a half a game MW is done. The Duke has been alright IMO from what I've seen. Keep him in there.

I'm pretty much tired of seeing Troy Vincent move in slow motion on the field. And Yes Baker does seem to bring that physical element which vincent lacks. Vincent might have experience and a nose for the ball, but I'd stick with Baker.

I also think joseph jefferson played well today. Adams is still far and away our best dt, but I came away from this game rather happy with the young bloods up front. It seemed to be a different energy today with a bunch of younger guys playing. All in all I think we have a solid future in our secondary with mcgee/king/greer/baker and maybe re-signing clements.

I'd also like to say goodbye to jeff posey. Crowell is improving every week, by the end of the year posey is easily expendable. Fletcher/Crowell/Spikes? I'll take it <_<. Improve the dline and we'll have ourselves a good defense one again next year, and for a good amount of years to come. I like the youth on that side of the ball.

I'm not really sure about the offense. Losman provided a spark today, but we'll see how he does as a starter. If he gets better week to week well then we got something, but for now I'm chalking it up to a good performance coming off the bench. We're set at rb. I'd like to see Lionel Gates get some time, Nothing against shaud williams, but we need at least another threat at runningback. The Oline needs work, finding the right mix or whatever. All in all while it wasn't terribly pretty a win is a win is a win and I'll take it.

1 other change:

Keep trying to get Lee Evans the ball,

good things happen when he's the go-to guy.

501901[/snapback]

Hmm. Moulds likes Holcomb. Evans loves Losman.

So who's side should we be on ?

Since Moulds may have only 7 games left in his Bills career, I think I'm starting to tune him out already.

If only Sam Adams could play the way the coaches tell him to. He is our best defensive tackle, but plays his way.

Props to DT Jefferson. He looked OK in his first action suited up as a Bill. I guess you can't expect much from the guy considering he's a practice squad graduate.

501859[/snapback]

If he says the right things, play him. But if he doesn't follow through on the field, he's done here for the forseeable future. What, are we worried about screwing up our run defense??