Tampa-Skins game is awesome!

Pete

Chris Simms played great!  The Bucs went for two and the win ala Chefs.  They are up by one with 40 seconds left now

501837[/snapback]

Redskins defnse didn't come through today, and they had their chance. What I don't understand is how you can jump offsides twice on the extra point leading to the two point conversation. Why would you jump offsides?

Anybody catch that "precious" NFL moment at about 8 minutes to go?

The 'Skins had just scored, and the camera flashed on the crowd, and showed a woman and a little kid next to some folks wearing 'skins colors - the kid was standing up looking up into the stands. The way he was gesticulating, I think someone flung some liquid at them.

When two teams give up 35 points each....how do you call those exccellent defense.

502535[/snapback]

In internet abbreviation parlance, LOL = "Laugh out loud." It's a joke son!

I never thought I'd put the names "Mark Brunell" and "Chris Simms" together with the term "shoot-out," but there you have it.

Yep, what's with the NFL blowing game changing calls in the Bucs favor this year?

502269[/snapback]

The worst call in that game was a very long pass "completion" for Tampa because the ref said the receiver was forced out by a Redskins defender. Total BS, it was!

P.S. I don't care about either team. It was just a ridiculously bad call that directly changed the game's outcome.

I bet the Skins (+1) and when they blocked the extra point I almost Sh*^....then a penalty....ok a tie....50-50 in OT.....then go for 2.....make it......review it......very close.....possibly not make it....give it to em.......Washington drives down the field....possible field goal....no dice, Bucs win by 1.....I push and almost had a heart attack 3 times over! WOW!! what a finish though....all for nothing!

I bet the Skins (+1) and when they blocked the extra point I almost Sh*^....then a penalty....ok a tie....50-50 in OT.....then go for 2.....make it......review it......very close.....possibly not make it....give it to em.......Washington drives down the field....possible field goal....no dice, Bucs win by 1.....I push and almost had a heart attack 3 times over!  WOW!! what a finish though....all for nothing!

502629[/snapback]

Up until a few years ago I would send money to a sports book maker called Infinty. I did this for almost 5 or 6 years. I would do it every football season then try to bank roll into college Hoops and then March Madness. Games like the one yesterday took 10 years off my life. The ups and downs take a toll on you. But I have to admit- it was a fun ride.