Randy Cross is a Moron

MrB1onde

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well at least I could understand Lisa's mistakes, and she was eye candy.  Dickerson?  Yech!

502112[/snapback]

Thats what makes it worse - shes a model that somebody handed a microphone, and Dickerson's a HOF running back. And it seemed she had more knowledge of the game then he did.

Not to be outdown, Kevin Harlan also knows zilch about football, but he DOES know the former team of EVERY player on both teams. 

Seriously, next time Harlan is the PBP guy, listen for these references, I never noticed but it was painfully obvious.

502081[/snapback]

He's also the king of the attempted maloik.

"Moorman hasn't had a punt returned for a touchdown since xx/xx/xx."

"Lindell hasn't missed a field goal from this range since xx/xx/xx."

I'll take: "Things that Go Without Saying" for $400, Alex.

501934[/snapback]

:doh:

Haven't read the entire thread yet, but did anyone catch the equipment manager reference?

EDIT: OK, nobody mentioned it. I don't even remember who it was, but a Bill was flipping the ball to a person in the stands after a big play (I assume it was his dad), and Cross was talking about how he was giving the ball to the equipment manager to keep.

I guess Ralph is making the equipment managers buy tickets and sit amongst the fans? <_<

:(

Haven't read the entire thread yet, but did anyone catch the equipment manager reference?

EDIT:  OK, nobody mentioned it.  I don't even remember who it was, but a Bill was flipping the ball to a person in the stands after a big play (I assume it was his dad), and Cross was talking about how he was giving the ball to the equipment manager to keep.

I guess Ralph is making the equipment managers buy tickets and sit amongst the fans? :doh:

502194[/snapback]

Yeah, I caught that. What the hell was that? I mean, it's not like the equipment manager has anything to do on game day...Cross thinks the he gets the day off to watch football or something? <_<

Yeah, I caught that.  What the hell was that?  I mean, it's not like the equipment manager has anything to do on game day...Cross thinks the he gets the day off to watch football or something?  <_<

502206[/snapback]

Actually, I'll stick up for Randy here. :doh: He said "Some guys wrap it up and give it to the equipment manager, but Baker tosses it to a fan." Then Cross and Harlan started going on about how the guy Baker tossed it to was probably related to Baker.

Aside from all that, though, Cross is a grade A moron.

Actually, I'll stick up for Randy here.  <_<  He said "Some guys wrap it up and give it to the equipment manager, but Baker tosses it to a fan."  Then Cross and Harlan started going on about how the guy Baker tossed it to was probably related to Baker.

Aside from all that, though, Cross is a grade A moron.

502212[/snapback]

Was watching it in a fairly noisy bar with sound low...all I heard was "give it to the equipment manager", and given it was Randy Cross...well, it's a natural assumption, obviously... :doh:

Case in point- towards the end of the game today, he uttered this gem:

"Kansas City falls to 1-9 in Buffalo, AGAINST BUFFALO"

Um, Randy, what other team would KC be playing in Buffalo?  UB?

Also he pushed hard for an intentional grounding call against Losman, then the ref explained Losman threw it over McGahee's head, and Cross carped, "Yeah, about 27 feet over his head."

501750[/snapback]

I was watching the game with my dad and we both laughed when JP threw the first touchdown pass to Evans. I pretty sure Randy said it wasn't a good throw, that he should have thrown it farther out so the receiver wouldn't have had to make such a difficult/concentrated catch. Where else are you supposed to throw the ball, out of bounds?

haha, i agree.  I tried to turn on the radio broadcast to get away from that numbmutz, but with the delay it is impossible to watch.  Cross did play for Vermeil at UCLA, which would explain why the go was so pro KC.  But geez, he is an idiot.  I like him explaining how difficult the switch the left guard for MW was.  'He's used to having his right hand down and now he has his right hand down and um, steps back with his other uh, foot."

501818[/snapback]

At one point in the Game I said "Get Cross a Red Skirt and some Red and White Pom Poms and just let him Cheerlead for KC...Anything to get him out of the Booth." I swear towards the end of the Game it just dawned on him that the Bills were going to Win, and he seemed to struggle a little in admitting it to himself...I know almost every NFL Fan watching a game finds it easy to say this Guy, or that one, was biased against My team...You hear it all the time...But today seemed REAL obvious to me.... :rolleyes: