How do you like us now ???

gsurdam

Guest BackInDaDay
1968 was so bad, we finished with Ed Rutkowski as our QB..............

Kemp went down, followed by Flores, followed by Kay Stephenson, then the infamous, Dan Darraugh, go Eddie go.....

501856[/snapback]

But it got us Dennis Shaw! :doh:

Who I really liked. <_< I think he led us to a 4-10 record and earned Rookie of the Year.

I like them just as much now as I did before the game!  <_<

501643[/snapback]

My sentiments exactly. I was very upset when the Bills did not capitalize on that first big turnover. Still Losman came in and looked very good. While the defense stunk against the run, the pass defense came up big, and Green was sacked 6 times. Also the Bills did a great job in keeping Dante Hall in check.

This was a huge win for the Bills, now let's get back to business and get a big win on the road.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!

Yes.. the mid 80's the good ol' days

Knock, knock.. who's there O.  O who?  0-6!

501865[/snapback]

When Danny Ainge was coach of the Phoenix Suns they started the season 0-11. After the 11th defeat, Ainge came home and his young son said, "Knock Knock!" and Ainge said "Who's there?" and the kid says "Owen!". Ainge says "Owen who?"

"Owen Eleven"

Wow.... After reading all week that we would have to be very lucky to win this game , I am very pleased to see we did. I didn't get to see the game but it seems the defense stepped up this week and did the job. Also , welcome back JP !!! I was wondering if anyone remembered that Lee Evans was still on this team. Great win. Everyone rejoice !!!!! :rolleyes:  <_<  :(

501545[/snapback]

It was an UGLY win but we'll take it. The defense played their best game of the season.