Official Gameday Thread

Frez

Quick Observation: We need to find Angelo Crowell a full-time starting job next year. Whether its Posey's or a move to the 3-4, this kid is playing well. I am assuming TKO comes back and that we shore up DT.

We'd be closer to a 3-4, wouldn't we? Get a NT, go with Takeo, Crowell, Fletcher, and Posey?

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You are always so funny.

If you bothered to look, I have written some posts complimenting him.  I did not realize that you felt the need to protect him.

P.S.  I will match my "Bills credentials" against yours any day.

501359[/snapback]

I like, and respect both of you. Please don't turn this into a peeing contest. :blink:

Mike Williams struggling at guard.

501357[/snapback]

Still Lindell missing that field goal is unacceptable. We needed that field goal to give our team a little but of breathing room going into the half. I hope the Bills can come out and hold the Chiefs to nothing on the ground. The max. protect schemes are effective and hopefully will be used the rest of the game.

Is Willis injured?  Has he been back in since the injury?

501362[/snapback]

WM was injured, he's ok now.

KH was injured, he looks ok on the sideline, but JPL finished the half. We'll see what happens in the 2nd half.

Join the Chatroom!

CW

Woah woah woah.....one pass man, and it wasn't even as bad as people are saying, anyways I will take passes over 15 yards anyday as opposed to Kelly "I throw 2 yard dumpoffs on 4th and 8". START JP!!!!

501350[/snapback]

The problem is that too many expect a 2nd year QB to be perfect. He's going to make a lot of mistakes before he becomes a good starting QB in the NFL. The question is whether or not the Bills and the fans will allow him the season or two he needs to play through them. We'll be rewarded with a great offense if we do, but I question the patience of the fans and team, unfortunately.

Thats the second time Ive seen that play attempted. And needless to say it has never worked.

501212[/snapback]

It was shocking. Definitely at a loss for words when that happened. Gotta wonder why they choose to run that play.