Wanna make some more money this week ?

e-dog

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not like that in Anchorage.  We have short days in winter but there's never less than 4 hours a day of light.

Cool to know.

From a practical standpoint, it's not much different from Minnesota... I get to work at around 6am, and lots of times I don't get out until 5pm. The sun's down when I get to work, and down when I return home. Who cares that there was 10 hours of daylight, if I don't get to see any of it?

Also, Juneau has a store that sells the best fudge I've ever had. We order from them every year now to share with friends/family at the holidays. Everyone just gobbles the stuff up ;)

http://www.alaskanfudgecompany.com/Alaskan...y-Whats-New.htm

CW

Dan G., I'm not a big stat guy when handicapping beforehand, some are some aren't. After the game though they will give you an idea if you were on in your view of that game.

If Philly gets blownout by three td's then I obviously would have misread the game.

Crap Throw, since you haven't read or comprehended.

Who the F eats Ramen Noodles ?

Crap Throw, since you haven't read or comprehended.

And yet, which one of us bet the "kids college fund" on a .500 team with their best receiver benched and their QB injured, in the toughest division in the league, with the worst defense in the division, to beat a division rival? Did your "perfect handicapping" involve anything related to football?

And that was your lock. A weekend that has Houston at Indianapolis, and you bet the college fund on Philly against Dallas by two TDs? And you're still bragging about the pick!!!!! ;):lol::lol:

Who the F eats Ramen Noodles ?

503966[/snapback]

After betting the college fund on the Eagles, I'd just naturally assumed you did.

I'm sorry if some to it literally. No more ball busting with you guys.

503896[/snapback]

Thats some more for you Crappy. And Houston covered against the Colts but I couldn't bring myself to play a team with one win and is probably the worst team in the league.

I bet Indy last week.....

I also bet Dallas this week....(I went to bed with 5 mins left)  What a surprise I got this morning!!!

504013[/snapback]

You missed the best part of the game considering you were on Dallas. Bledsoe made a couple of quick strikes and they were within six, then Reid and McNabb went brain dead and threw an out pattern, ball game.

Well then you should be able to afford plenty of juice as Houston covered the line!! ;)

504228[/snapback]

This thread still lives? When I fugg up after one of my expert posts, I tend to lie low until people forget. Usually, somewhere between 15-20 minutes.

Ramen noodles aren't bad if you toss in some leftover veggies and an egg. Sort of like a casserole. Goes well with Wonder Bread and Chicken/Velveeta sammiches.