The Different "Degrees" of a Hangover.

erynthered

I think I've achieved a six star hangover(******).

You open one eye around 2pm the following day.  The last thing you remember is leaving to go out the previous night at 10pm.  All sheets, blankets, and pillows are on the floor because anything that touched you made you want to barf.  A meager attempt to get to the bathroom, is followed by a "oh sh--, I better lay back down".  You wake up at 9pm to go to the bathroom.  While standing at the toilet, you start to shake and get cold sweats.  You attempt to imbibe a small amount of water, only to make you want to barf again. 

You wake up at 7am the following day, wondering what the hell happened two nights ago and who you must call in order to extrat this info.  After a few hours of drinking H2O and consuming greasy foods, you call you best bud and ask for the lo-down.  He says in a shocked tone, "you don't remember Fri. night"?

Sheepishly you respond, "could you fill in the gaps, between 10 and 4?"  He tell you that it invloved shots, table dancing and fights.  You respond, "oh, typical friday night then?"  He says, "exactly".  :lol:

500389[/snapback]

Been there man! *sniff* The memories bring a tear to my eye.