I think I am officially old....

The Poojer

my 14, soon to be 15, year old junior POOJER is going to see Bruce Springsteen tonite here in Naw-Fuk, he is going with a freind and dad. my first concert was when I was just under 15-1/2, went and saw Boston with Sammy Hagar at the Onon. County War Memorial, December 14, 1978. I bet Junior POOJER is gonna see a great show, apparently accoustic. While I am not a huge Boss fan, I can appreciate his work.

my 14, soon to be 15, year old junior POOJER is going to see Bruce Springsteen tonite here in richmond, he is going with a freind and dad.  my first concert was when I was just under 15-1/2, went and saw Boston with Sammy Hagar at the Onon. County War Memorial, December 14, 1978.  I bet Junior POOJER is gonna see a great show, apparently accoustic.  While I am not a huge Boss fan, I can appreciate his work.

500282[/snapback]

Your not getting old, just getting to the point were you can do really fun things with your son, ala the ballet ;)

my 14, soon to be 15, year old junior POOJER is going to see Bruce Springsteen tonite here in Naw-Fuk, he is going with a freind and dad.  my first concert was when I was just under 15-1/2, went and saw Boston with Sammy Hagar at the Onon. County War Memorial, December 14, 1978.  I bet Junior POOJER is gonna see a great show, apparently accoustic.  While I am not a huge Boss fan, I can appreciate his work.

500282[/snapback]

when you're first concert was before a good chunk of the posters were born after that date (stojan included), you are starting to get up there... however, this is relative to how old you act.