Pre-game sideline passes....

Rayzer32

I was given two tickets and two pre-game sideline passes for this Sunday. What's the deal with the sideline passes, someone here must have had them before. :lol:

Any info would be quite helpful. Do I have to stay behind the white with my thumb up my ass for warm-ups, or can I mingle? :wacko: I am sure I probably shouldn't get too bombed before trying to get on the field either.

I was given two tickets and two pre-game sideline passes for this Sunday.  What's the deal with the sideline passes, someone here must have had them before.   :lol:

Any info would be quite helpful.  Do I have to stay behind the white with my thumb up my ass for warm-ups, or can I mingle?   :lol:   I am sure I probably shouldn't get too bombed before trying to get on the field either.

499977[/snapback]

Mingle? :wacko: No. You'll be behind a yellow line, well away from the players. It's cool being on the field for warm-ups and you'll get a lot of great pictures.

All I know is that I'd love to be your NEW friend! Sounds GREAT to me, have lots-a-fun! Oh, by the way, I've never been on the field during a game! After a practice once (Marv actually scolded me for being down there!) but not during a game. :wacko:

499981[/snapback]

That is because he was minding the game, not worried about you :lol:

Mingle? :lol:  No. You'll be behind a yellow line well away from the players. It's cool being on the field for warm-ups and you'll get a lot of great pictures.

499983[/snapback]

Second that. Had them in Baltimore last year for the Bills-Ravens game. There, we got a tour of the stadium, the press rooms etc. The yellow line deal is on the money.

We went to the Bills sideline and ole Whitey himself was standing no more than two feet from me . I apologise to ALL of Bills nation for not taking him out right there and then :wacko:

Second that. Had them in Baltimore last year for the Bills-Ravens game. There, we got a tour of the stadium, the press rooms etc. The yellow line deal is on the money.

We went to the Bills sideline and ole Whitey himself was standing no more than two feet from me . I apologise to ALL of Bills nation for not taking him out right there and then :lol:

499987[/snapback]

With enough beers in me and if I get a clean shot at him, just maybe I can take him down. :wacko:

Mingle?  No. You'll be behind a yellow line, well away from the players. It's cool being on the field for warm-ups and you'll get a lot of great pictures.

499987[/snapback]

I take it no autographs? I was kinda hoping to somehow get a Willis auto.

I take it no autographs?  I was kinda hoping to somehow get a Willis auto.

500030[/snapback]

Nope. Security will not let you get close enough for an auto. However, don't feel bad, because when you see the look in the eyes of the players, you wouldn't dare ask for an auto. Tim Krumrie is down right scary. Before I went on the field, I had to wait in the tunnel for a half hour. I watched Krumrie chew a baseball size wad of gum and pace up & down the tunnel like a caged animal.