My madden 2005 review

Corp000085

I really like the game. The special teams have really been upgraded this year, i think. I've had like 8 fumbles returned against me because i tried to do a madden 2004 maneuver when catching the ball. Kicking is a lot more difficult too. I can't really compare it to espn nfl2k5 because i've never really played it, but i do like madden 2005 a lot and give it 3 thumbs up.

I really like the game.  The special teams have really been upgraded this year, i think.  I've had like 8 fumbles returned against me because i tried to do a madden 2004 maneuver when catching the ball.  Kicking is a lot more difficult too.  I can't really compare it to espn nfl2k5 because i've never really played it, but i do like madden 2005 a lot and give it 3 thumbs up.

1712[/snapback]

The kicking is a bit harder,because you have to remember youre pressing it 3 times:

1. Once to start the kick

2. Second time for power

3. Third time quickly for accuracy

I only press it twice in 2003:

1. Once for power

2. Second time quickly for accuracy

I have to fair catch my punt returns almost every time,or I fumble if I get hit hard. Overall,its a very good game. Im going to try to start my first franchise season tomorrow or Sunday. Also am in the middle of franchise on 2003. :D

Guest Guest_bigb7184_*
The kicking is a bit harder,because you have to remember youre pressing it 3 times:

1. Once to start the kick

2. Second time for power

3. Third time quickly for accuracy

I only press it twice in 2003:

1. Once for power

2. Second time quickly for accuracy

I have to fair catch my punt returns almost every time,or I fumble if I get hit hard. Overall,its a very good game. Im going to try to start my first franchise season tomorrow or Sunday. Also am in the middle of franchise on 2003. :D

1943[/snapback]

it was like that in 2004 too except it wasnt as hard to be accurate.

Does anyone know when it's coming out in the PC version? 

i haven't checked on the pc version because my pc sucks (i've been a long time madden pc version user), but i'm assuming its out already along with the ps2 and xbox versions.

Archived