So who likes fat duck livers?

aussiew

:wacko::lol::lol:;)

But soon in CA they won't be able to raise them. Something about cramming food down a duck's neck with a plunger. Whatever it takes I say.

MMMMM Foie Gras!![

499973[/snapback]

Im with ya pal

499990[/snapback]

Hey, I sometimes cram food down my own neck with a plunger. It's not abuse, it's power eating.

Sure, but I sear mine in cognac. Chef probably has a better plan.

500472[/snapback]

I buy a whole liver. I make a cold terrine (marinated in cognac and spices) for the larger lobe and saute the smaller usually with figs and port. This is an annual event with friends. From the company I linked (Hudson Valley Foie Gras) they send for free a pack of magret duck breasts which we do something with for dinner after the foie gras.

I've never had it.  Anyone want to invite me over for dinner sometime?

500469[/snapback]

Come on over. It's better than sex. But we may just have to do a comparison first just to make sure. Woops wife on the other line...gotta go. How does she do that? ;)

I buy a whole liver.  I make a cold terrine (marinated in cognac and spices) for the larger lobe and saute the smaller usually with figs and port.  This is an annual event with friends.  From the company I linked (Hudson Valley Foie Gras) they send for free a pack of magret duck breasts.

500534[/snapback]

UMMMM......... duck