WNYTBDGPS Meeting Tomorrow?

R. Rich

Yep, I'll be there.

499313[/snapback]

RRich, not to get personal or anything, but my lord man , are you independtanty wealthly. Seems every week you are on a trip to another game. I live vicariuosly thorugh your travels.

God speed to you in your travels. One note, Im a guessing no little ones scraping round your ankles?

RRich, not to get personal or anything, but my lord man , are you independtanty wealthly. Seems every week you are on a trip to another game. I live vicariuosly thorugh your travels.

God speed to you in your travels. One note, Im a guessing no little ones scraping round your ankles?

499334[/snapback]

Not to answer your question or anything, but...

Yes, I am very wealthy. I travel a lot during the seson, becasue that's what I choose to spend my time and $$ doing. Other people take off on 1-2 week vacations during the summer. Me? I go to Bills games. How stupid, huh?

No littles ones yet, but hopefully soon.

Too bad.  I think you've been there every time I've gone.  The streak ends.  How sad.

499354[/snapback]

Yeah, so if they lose this weekend, blame me. :w00t: Seems as though the key is that the Bills win when someone from "out of town" shows up, so your presence should help. :)

Sorry I'll miss ya, big guy. Realized the scheduling conflict at the last GP meeting.

Not to answer your question or anything, but...

Yes, I am very wealthy.  I travel a lot during the seson, becasue that's what I choose to spend my time and $$ doing.  Other people take off on 1-2 week vacations during the summer.  Me?  I go to Bills games.  How stupid, huh?

No littles ones yet, but hopefully soon.

499346[/snapback]

Certainly not stupid, like I said earlier, I'm envious.

Good luck on the wee ones.

I got a couple you could borrow for a couple of days, months , years.....

Enjoy the eats and the game!!!!

BTW, didn't think the MAN would allow a brotha to get wealthy is this country

Certainly not stupid, like I said earlier, I'm envious. 

Good luck on the wee ones.

I got a couple you could borrow for a couple of days, months , years.....

Enjoy the eats and the game!!!!

499372[/snapback]

Don't be too envious. I'm wealthy in that I have a family (my wife and my 'furry children', meaning my dog and cat) plus we own a home and have other assets. Let's not confuse my situation w/ the Trumps, Buffets, Murdochs, and Gates of the world, okay?

I 'borrowed' my brother's kids earlier this year for a long weekend. It was quite long, as it turned out.

quote=R. Rich,Nov 10 2005, 11:12 AM]

Don't be too envious. I'm wealthy in that I have a family (my wife and my 'furry children', meaning my dog and cat) plus we own a home and have other assets. Let's not confuse my situation w/ the Trumps, Buffets, Murdochs, and Gates of the world, okay?

I 'borrowed' my brother's kids earlier this year for a long weekend. It was quite long, as it turned out.

499380[/snapback]

:w00t::)

Anyone plan on being @ Tahou's tomorrow?

499251[/snapback]

Can you get there early? I have a conference call at 1PM so I have to leave Nick's at 12:45 latest. I just found this out. Not being a Trump either, I have to be on that call. :w00t:

But, I WILL be at Nick's early - 11:30-11:45 since I have to leave early.

I'm jealous.

I leave for DC tomorrow on bidness and will be in Baltimore all weekend after that.

On the plus side, I have lost 15 lbs in the last two months, mostly from giving up junk food. Doesn't mean I'm giving up Nick's, though.

Have fun, guys.

I'm jealous.

I leave for DC tomorrow on bidness and will be in Baltimore all weekend after that.

On the plus side, I have lost 15 lbs in the last two months, mostly from giving up junk food.  Doesn't mean I'm giving up Nick's, though.

Have fun, guys.

499573[/snapback]

Too bad.

Hey, if you're going to be in B'more next weekend, give me a call.