Raiders 84, Bills 0

NCSU Billsfan

NCSU lost to OSU yesterday.

Hopkins knocked out De la Hoya last night.

Let's make it three for three...I bet we go down today.

Anyways, last night after a few beers I got into a big argument with my buddy Ryan Denney about the controversial topic of lucid dreaming (don't worry, we're still friends). Lucid dreaming is when you can control what happens in your dreams, like when you realize you're dreaming and if you want to eat a bunch of grapefruits you have the power to make it happen (unlike when you're awake, in which case you might only have a few grapefruits and thus wouldn't be able to eat as many as you want).

So #92 is all like "If I had a lucid dream, I would dream I was winning two NFL Championships," and after doing a double take I told him "Why would you do that when you could dream you were winning seven NFL Championships?" We argued about this for the better part of the evening, until everyone else had left the bar and we were asked to leave. What do you all think?

Oh, and drive safe!

NCSU lost to OSU yesterday.

Hopkins knocked out De la Hoya last night.

Let's make it three for three...I bet we go down today. 

Anyways, last night after a few beers I got into a big argument with my buddy Ryan Denney about the controversial topic of lucid dreaming (don't worry, we're still friends). Lucid dreaming is when you can control what happens in your dreams, like when you realize you're dreaming and if you want to eat a bunch of grapefruits you have the power to make it happen (unlike when you're awake, in which case you might only have a few grapefruits and thus wouldn't be able to eat as many as you want).

So #92 is all like "If I had a lucid dream, I would dream I was winning two NFL Championships," and after doing a double take I told him "Why would you do that when you could dream you were winning seven NFL Championships?" We argued about this for the better part of the evening, until everyone else had left the bar and we were asked to leave.

36607[/snapback]

And then you woke up and discovered that it was you who were lucid dreaming?? :doh: