FSU Coeds

col_forbin

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hear that.  I went to school at RIT and I am always kicking myself in the a$$ for not going to a Div 1 school with a good football team.  If I did go back to school or could do it over again, I would definitely go to a school in the SEC or ACC in the south.

498801[/snapback]

I was deciding between FSU and ASU... toured the campus, did the night think while I was out at each. I chose internet millionaire, which worked out real well. Now it's GA state school.

Jeff

These girls have that also, and BTW I couldn't agree with you more. Women make a bigger deal about breast, I think most guys could give a sh*t.

499225[/snapback]

Damn right, the girls on campus have great ass too. Enough to make a man change Gods.

These girls have that also, and BTW I couldn't agree with you more. Women make a bigger deal about breast, I think most guys could give a sh*t.

499225[/snapback]

I'll agree with you as I have always said if a gal's breasts bigger than mine, they are fine (and I'm a skinny guy so no man boobs here).

499225[/snapback]

Its all about the ass! If a girl has nice tight ass you can bet the rest of her body is kicking! :w00t:

I hear that.  I went to school at RIT and I am always kicking myself in the a$$ for not going to a Div 1 school with a good football team.  If I did go back to school or could do it over again, I would definitely go to a school in the SEC or ACC in the south.

498801[/snapback]

You can't understand RIT unless you went there. Even the nasty chicks had attitudes. I guess that's what happens when there's 7 guys lined up to kiss their @ss.

RSA Coordinator: "Kevin, how can we stop your destructive cycle of drinking and fighting."

Me: "Kick me out of this school....please."

I'm in grad school part time at UGA now. I cry myself to sleep at night.

You can't understand RIT unless you went there. Even the nasty chicks had attitudes. I guess that's what happens when there's 7 guys lined up to kiss their @ss.

499481[/snapback]

It was the exact same sh-- we had to put up with at Clarkson.

Its all about the ass!  If a girl has nice tight ass you can bet the rest of her body is kicking!  :w00t:

499350[/snapback]

Well the Governor of California agrees with you (and me) on this subject:

http://www.giantmonster.com/movies/arnold_in_brazil.mov

Maybe NSFW...dunno if there's any real nudity...but be careful

All the way up to the neck that is. I have seen some mighty kickin' bodies, on some dog @ss faces. 

Good point. Remember....years later when they're in their 60s and 70s - the body is shot and the face is the only thing left. Better make sure you like it.

Good point.  Remember....years later when they're in their 60s and 70s - the body is shot and the face is the only thing left.  Better make sure you like it.

499569[/snapback]

I would hope I was into to her for more than her looks. Like you say physical appearance does fade the older we get, you have to be into more than just the physical attraction. Although.......... ;)