FSU Coeds

col_forbin

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you what the deal is with these chicks? They appear to be front row or on the field of every game....home or away. If I was AD they would be on my payroll :huh:

498728[/snapback]

I wish i did...football tickets go on a lottery system, and the largest groups get the best tickets...and somehow the chicks with huge racks waering nothing get the front row seats. not that i'm complaining.

H O L Y  F _ _ K ! ! !

I made a HUGE mistake.

FSU Grad School here I come!

498732[/snapback]

I hear that. I went to school at RIT and I am always kicking myself in the a$$ for not going to a Div 1 school with a good football team. If I did go back to school or could do it over again, I would definitely go to a school in the SEC or ACC in the south.

H O L Y  F _ _ K ! ! !

I made a HUGE mistake.

FSU Grad School here I come!

498732[/snapback]

grad school here sucks, well, grad school anywhere sucks, but these girls are a big reason why i'm still here :huh:

so c'mon down, we can always use a few more in our bills backers club :)

I hear that.  I went to school at RIT and I am always kicking myself in the a$$ for not going to a Div 1 school with a good football team.  If I did go back to school or could do it over again, I would definitely go to a school in the SEC or ACC in the south.

498801[/snapback]

That makes two of us. :huh: College is a lot more different than when I went. :)

That makes two of us.    :huh:  College is a lot more different than when I went.  :lol:

498969[/snapback]

"a lot more different"

You went to college. Did you go to class? :)

I hear that.  I went to school at RIT and I am always kicking myself in the a$$ for not going to a Div 1 school with a good football team.  If I did go back to school or could do it over again, I would definitely go to a school in the SEC or ACC in the south.

498801[/snapback]

are you going to school for an education or for a football team you don't play on?

Looks like a 3 for 2 sale at the plastic surgeon.

I'm an ass guy, forgive me.

499033[/snapback]

Nice ass, legs, neck, shoulders, skin, face...all more important than huge breasts, IMO. As long as they don't sag, then I'm usually cool.

Nice ass, legs, neck, shoulders, skin, face...all more important than huge breasts, IMO.  As long as they don't sag, then I'm usually cool.

499046[/snapback]

I believe in "proportions". A beautiful woman to me is not "Big breasts". But, I'm probably in the minority here, from what I can tell.