T.O. needs someone

kgun

Unfortunately I live in the burbs of Philly and they are crazy fans, to put it bluntly. Thanks to directv, I watch NY national channels.

I really think that TO needs another superstar like himself {other than a QB} to keep him evenly keeled & playing like he gives it 100% 24/7. Someone like Moulds, R. Lewis, McGahee, Portis or Woodson could be that person. When he was in San Fran he had no problems when Rice was there.

Bottom Line he should have went to Baltimore. :D

I think Phil Sheridan was accurate when he called T.O. "the Mayor of Doesn't-Get-It-Ville".

Wouldn't have mattered where he went or who he was playing with; once TO wasn't the complete center of all praise or making the most money, he would have acted up.

BTW, You have to have something terribly wrong with you if you can't get along with Donovan McNabb.

I loved the press conference yesterday. His agent gets up and refuses to answer questions. Then, one reporter got ticked and asked the following, "So, what have you done for T.O. other than get him kicked off the team?" I just about drove off of the road when I heard that. :D

I loved the press conference yesterday. His agent gets up and refuses to answer questions. Then, one reporter got ticked and asked the following, "So, what have you done for T.O. other than get him kicked off the team?" I just about drove off of the road when I heard that.  :D

498456[/snapback]

Now that's funny!!!!!!!!!!