T.O. apologizes, hopes to play for Eagles

Mike32282

that was quite the opposite of what i had expected. when i saw the original absurd suggestion i scrolled down one post expecting an immediate no. when that post was not a response to said absurd suggestion, i scrolled down one more, completely expecting the simple "No". imagine my suprise to see a "Yes". to say the least, i was very shocked.

ahh well I guess it just goes to prove there are a lot of idiots on this board. you really can't listen to a thing anyone says around here.

498092[/snapback]

Is it automatic that when someone sees things differently from you that they are considered an idiot? If Wayne Gretzky would have the same character, and do the same bull sh--, would you accept him in your hockey team in his prime?

He just produces consistently, sign him to a contract where if he does anything dumb he's out automatically, but do not question that as much as he talks, he can make a QB look like the best QB in the nfl when he's on the field

498213[/snapback]

Yeah, he and rosenhaus will readily agree to that! :D

Owens will have a few DESPERATE teams interested in his services in 2006. All will be burned badly by him within 1 year. He's 33 next month and he'll basically be offered 1 year contracts from here on out. No one will sink their cap over a proven cancer.

Sorry kiddies but it's NOT all just about on-field performance. If you create a divided locker room, you cut your own throat. He's now done that TWICE.

Owens will have a few DESPERATE teams interested in his services in 2006. All will be burned badly by him within 1 year. He's 33 next month and he'll basically be offered 1 year contracts from here on out. No one will sink their cap over a proven cancer.

Sorry kiddies but it's NOT all just about on-field performance. If you create a divided locker room, you cut your own throat. He's now done that TWICE.

498231[/snapback]

how do you post 14 000 times in 3 years :D

How about when they asked him this question....

"What else have you done for your client besides getting him kicked off the team?"

He responded loudly, with a pissed off face...  "NEXT QUESTION!"

I couldn't stop laughing when I heard that.  :D  :o

498114[/snapback]

I laughed too and so did T.O..

How about when they asked him this question....

"What else have you done for your client besides getting him kicked off the team?"

He responded loudly, with a pissed off face...  "NEXT QUESTION!"

I couldn't stop laughing when I heard that.  :D  :o

498114[/snapback]

Did that actually happen?

PLEASE tell me that happened.

And tell me there's video....

Did that actually happen?

PLEASE tell me that happened.

And tell me there's video....

498305[/snapback]

It REALLY happened pal ...

They were showing that part especially on The Best Damn Sports Show Period ...

Right around the halfway point in the 1-hour show

:D

I think Owens ends up in either NY (with the Jets) or Washington...apparently he has some connection to Herm Edwards. Of course, the rumour is also out there that Edwards will be the next head coach of the Cheifs...somehow, though, I can't see Ownes in KC. NY makes sense, because he is going to get a lower salary than he should (based on production), so he will have to try to make up for lost wages (caused by his enormous ego) through endorsements.

The difference between Randy Moss and Terrell Owens is that the former only plays when he feels like it. I don't know that T.O.'s comments divide the locker room. To me, a divided locker room is what we had in the Flutie/Johnson days, with some of the guys pulling one way, some pulling the opposite, and the rest trying to stay out of the fray. I don't really know that anyone in the locker room other than T.O. is convinced he should be making those kinds of comments. What you have with him isn't so much a divided locker room, as it is a locker room that's fairly united, and pretty ticked at TO's big mouth.

As annoying and unwanted as that situation is, it's not a cancer in the same way as Pittsburgh's Super Bowl dance was a cancer--convincing the team to celebrate before having won the AFC Championship Game. Nor is it a Jeff George kind of cancer; where that guy would randomly pick some practices to just coast through, with everyone else kind of following his lead.

With T.O. on your team odds are the other players will be in an angrier mood than they otherwise would have been. Take Donovan McNabb. Prior to Rush Limbaugh's comments, McNabb was the lowest rated starting QB for the year. Afterwards, he played well enough to get his team to the Super Bowl. I know anger is better when it's directed against someone outside your team. But I'd rather have a team of angry men--even if they are angry at each other--than a team that plays without emotion.

I can tell you one thing though: if T.O. comes to the Bills, he will express an opinion about whether Holcomb or Losman or some other QB should be the starter. Though hopefully this experience with the Eagles has scared him enough that he will at least tone down some of his comments.