Newsflash for Drew Rosenhaus

JoeF

Right now your client is clearly the second best running back on the Bills. Deal with it, live with it. He still doesn't have his top end speed. We know you want the cash from this year's incentives and we know that Phins open RB slot is driving you crazy..but you're are about a year too early.

My advice--focus on lining up the hookers and blow that are part of your business development plan for recruting clients from this year's college draft class and stop screwing with our team chemistry. You already got us to draft your client in the first round--and I hate it when pompous donkeys like you get greedy....

bye for now....

:D

Right now your client is clearly the second best running back on the Bills.  Deal with it, live with it.  He still doesn't have his top end speed.  We know you want the cash from this year's incentives and we know that Phins open RB slot is driving you crazy..but you're are about a year too early.

My advice--focus on lining up the hookers and blow that are part of your business development plan for recruting clients from this year's college draft class and stop screwing with our team chemistry.  You already got us to draft your client in the first round--and I hate it when pompous donkeys like you get greedy....

bye for now....

1706[/snapback]

;) nice post

Archived