Ownes a rent a player

YOOOOOO

Owens will be a FA at the end of this season.....seems like he will be a 1 year, league minium, prove to the league you can be a team player and keep your mouth shut player.....

to earn his multi-millions a year deal.....

Who will pick him up??

he will get much more than the league minimum...NFL GM's are like the pathetic guy that brings back his gf after he caught her in the backseat with some other dude...she will change, I know she will

497671[/snapback]

My gut tells me he signs a two year deal, with about $2m upfront, bout a $1m in salary, with another $3-4 M in incentives, with an option for a second year at appx same numbers.

I get slaughtered here, but I would rather have him than Moulds.Dude flat out is a game changer. Only stipulation in the contract would be he needs to be in some sort of counseling on a weekly basis, and bonus is entirely repayable if he gets suspended or reprimanded for ANY reason.

Owens will be a FA at the end of this season.....seems like he will be a 1 year, league minium, prove to the league you can be a team player and keep your mouth shut player.....

to earn his multi-millions a year deal.....

Who will pick him up??

497666[/snapback]

who said hes gonna be a FA? my guess would be that the iggles will hang on to him and trade him...same cap hit either way, may as well get even a low rounder for him out fo someone...

who said hes gonna be a FA? my guess would be that the iggles will hang on to him and trade him...same cap hit either way, may as well get even a low rounder for him out fo someone...

497689[/snapback]

Ramius, I may be wrong but I am fairly certain he is due a rather large bonus in the spring, I think around $7M or so. I will look this up right quick

Ramius, I may be wrong but I am fairly certain he is due a rather large bonus in the spring, I think around $7M or so. I will look this up right quick

497706[/snapback]

Yep, something like that. The speculation I've seen points to OAK (Al Davis' proclivities etc.)

That'd be fun - TO and Moss... :devil:

Yep, something like that. The speculation I've seen points to OAK (Al Davis' proclivities etc.)

That'd be fun - TO and Moss... :devil:

497718[/snapback]

Accoring to the Philly paper, due a $5M bonus in the spring. So, we can be pretty sure he will be cut as soon as the playoofs are finished, making him a FA