A tip of the hat to Aussiew

Recently I posted about the terrible tragedy that befell my friend patricia Sanchez and her family. Click Here

Aussiew (Diane) wrote me to say that she had a Lawyer Milloy autographed ball that she received from TD at the Saints game in San Antonio. She offered the ball to be raffled with the proceeds going to Patricia and her mom. The raffle raised $727.00 for the Sanchez women at a time in their lives when they needed it the most.

I just wanted to acknowledge Diane's wonderful gesture and say "thank you" on behalf of the Sanchez ladies.

I know that it is the love of the Buffalo Bills that makes this board unique, but I think you'll all agree it is the love and caring for those in need that makes it so special.

Thanks Diane, you're the cat's pajamas!

Recently I posted about the terrible tragedy that befell my friend patricia Sanchez and her family. Click Here

Aussiew (Diane) wrote me to say that she had a Lawyer Milloy autographed ball that she received from TD at the Saints game in San Antonio. She offered the ball to be raffled with the proceeds going to Patricia and her mom. The raffle raised $727.00 for the Sanchez women at a time in their lives when they needed it the most.

I just wanted to acknowledge Diane's wonderful gesture and say "thank you" on behalf of the Sanchez ladies.

I know that it is the love of the Buffalo Bills that makes this board unique, but I think you'll all agree it is the love and caring for those in need that makes it so special.

Thanks Diane, you're the cat's pajamas!

497542[/snapback]

Awesome aussie.