McGahee and our 2 for Pace!

4everBills

Pace is a hold out I believe, Marshall is up there in years. McGahee an our 2nd for Pace. Jennings is probably gone, although Id love to have him. I just seesm that his mantra is to let players go into FA and then sign a different player.

Cowart-Fletcher

Winfield-Vincent

Brown-Villarial

Pace would be awesome.

Pace is back with the Rams. He don't like training camp is all or the preseason.

What RB do the Rams sit on the Bench, their #1 pick in Steven Jackson or Marshall Faulk? :angry:

36542[/snapback]

Sorry, good call, forgot about Steven Jackson, never mind they dont need McGahee

Sorry, good call, forgot about Steven Jackson, never mind they dont need McGahee

36547[/snapback]

Hey our offensive line played well last week. Lets keep the faith in them and see what happens this week.

It has to be LEE EVANS WEEK!

Hey our offensive line played well last week. Lets keep the faith in them and see what happens this week.

It has to be LEE EVANS WEEK!

36549[/snapback]

I completely agree. My number 1 choice is keep the line just like it is, keep Jennings. Maybe TD does resign him, i really hope so. But if he does let him walk, we need an upgrade. Jennings is our best o-lineman at this point.

Pace is a FA anyways after this season.  Why trade for his ass and then deal with a new contract in a few months?  If we really want Pace, we sign him this offseason.

36552[/snapback]

Cant they just franchise him again? I think so, and they probably will.